2016 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN) and Tournament Thread

I got 12/16 games right yesterday and espn has me at 48%.

Syracuse making the committee look good putting them in the field.

Thanks Dayton...

I missed Purdue and USC yesterday. I flipflopped on USC/Providence about 5 times and ultimately made the wrong choice.

Had Purdue making the Sweet 16 so that hurt but on the plus side, I spent most of the night cursing Arizona only to find out I had actually taken Wichita State - another game I flipflopped on.

My 4 year old son picked Little Rock!!! Now he also has them going into the championship to play Temple, so there's that!

MTSU going toe to toe with Sparty and giving them all they can handle

And thats the fastest my bracket's ever been busted.

Had MSU vs OU in the final ... bye bye bracket! Honestly, I love it though. Great games!

Wow... and Clemons with the foul at the end of reg...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well.......time to drink.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Love seeing MSU lose. It messes up all of my brackets but that's probably pretty universal so not that harmful.

Well I managed to go from solo first place to having my bracket completely busted.

And just like that, there are only 6 perfect brackets left in ESPN, that's crazy!

And they belong to 6 & 7 year olds.

Just got home from work and see that I missed a lot of great action already today. Stupid job! Izzo one and done...WOW.

One bright side....still perfect in the West haha.

I fell to third after being in first most of the time. Unless there's some major upsets I'll probably finish somewhere near the middle.

I have a slim chance to finish high... I'm the only one that picked Oklahoma to win it all...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's been two completely different stories on each side of the bracket for me.

In the West, I've only made 2 wrong picks (Texas over Northern Iowa and Yale over Duke) In the South, my only miss was Template over Iowa. I've got all 8 combined Sweet 16 teams from those regions.

When we shift over to the East, I lost two first round games with West Virginia and USC. I had West Virginia making the Elite 8. I also had Kentucky making the Final 4. This region is done - I've got nobody left to root for to move on.

In the Mid-West, Michigan State killed me, like they did so many others. Purdue also got me since I had them in the Sweet 16. I had Butler in the Elite 8 and their loss to Virginia sunk that region. Just like the East, I've got nobody to root for in this region anymore.

Back