The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid time change means I either have to stay over an hr tomorrow and do nothing or use an hr of leave.

Yet the 40 hr employees get several 59 min early dismissals plus snow days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's brutal dude.

Stupid time change means I either have to stay over an hr tomorrow and do nothing or use an hr of leave.

That sucks. I went in for a 12 hour shift worked 11 but get paid 12

What happens when the clocks move back?

I remember those days and that sucks.

Used to have staff complain a lot when I was still in Health Care, however, they were hourly. So, they either missed an hour and were short, or worked an extra and got OT.

I'm watching the new show Little Big Shots. I'm not really a Steve Harvey fan, but these kids are hilarious.
I DVR'd the first few episodes, have heard it's hysterical.

I'm watching the new show Little Big Shots. I'm not really a Steve Harvey fan, but these kids are hilarious.

Me neither, but the previews look pretty funny!

That's brutal dude.

Yeah we are the red headed step children

That sucks. I went in for a 12 hour shift worked 11 but get paid 12

Good deal on you!

What happens when the clocks move back?

They pay an hr of OT

I remember those days and that sucks.

It's dumb

Used to have staff complain a lot when I was still in Health Care, however, they were hourly. So, they either missed an hour and were short, or worked an extra and got OT.

That makes total sense if you a normal employee and was the same when I worked any other job. We are not when the bases closes for weather we are here, holidays here, no early dismissal on every holiday weekend.

My lost hr if I didn't take leave would come out of my mandatory OT, so I get docked time in a half as well. I do have a bunch of leave so it not a big deal it's just stupid.

Now that's what I call a few great days.

Eff this time change

Really beautiful area for sure

Yep. Play Spyglass tomorrow, Spanish Bay Tuesday and Pebble on Wednesday

That beats the heck out of my "stay-cation."

Two great guys

7c0a922faf1372012da6b015d149e4c9.jpg

Now that's what I call a few great days.

Yep, been on vacation for about a week now but this is the highlight of the trip for sure

It's supposed to be great all week! Play well :D
We've been lucky with the weather so far. The bad days have mostly been spent driving

That beats the heck out of my "stay-cation."

haha yeah, it's quite extravagant but my dad wanted to do it before he gets too old

Yep, been on vacation for about a week now but this is the highlight of the trip for sure

We've been lucky with the weather so far. The bad days have mostly been spent driving

haha yeah, it's quite extravagant but my dad wanted to do it before he gets too old

Good for you, I missed that opportunity with my dad but I will be discussing it with my 25 year old son.

Impractical Jokers is friggin' hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back