The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Brad. Hope your situation gets better ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sorry, Brad.

Sorry to hear this Brad. Had one of my best friends go through this exact thing just over a year ago. They also went the adoption route and now have a little boy. Best of luck.

Daily morning headaches are back. Not sure if they are stress or sinus related.

Pretty sure the Callaway tip I ordered is garbage. :angry: Why is it so difficult to find good ones?

Golfworks

How can you tell its garbage? I just ordered on myself and looking at it right now, it seems ok....

As far as golf works, they didn't have any on their site last time I checked. Never mind I just checked again and they do for $40

I'm sorry to hear that Brad, I truly hope everything works out for you and your wife in the end.

All the best to you and your wife Brad.

How can you tell its garbage? I just ordered on myself and looking at it right now, it seems ok....

As far as golf works, they didn't have any on their site last time I checked. Never mind I just checked again and they do for $40

When I spin it, the whole thing is off center. The stock one is straight as can be when rotated. I'm guessing that would affect loft/lie regardless of the cog settings.

Sorry to hear about that Brad. Sounds like there is a special little one out there that needs a good set of parents.

When I spin it, the whole thing is off center. The stock one is straight as can be when rotated. I'm guessing that would affect loft/lie regardless of the cog settings.

Gotcha. I'll have to look at my stock shaft when I get home and see if I notice any difference. Being that I bought mine on the bay and the price I paid I'm sure its an aftermarket product, but to my untrained eye it seems ok. The guy I bought it from had 100% rating with over 4000 items sold, which is why I pulled the trigger.

The Official Rant of the Day

Gotcha. I'll have to look at my stock shaft when I get home and see if I notice any difference. Being that I bought mine on the bay and the price I paid I'm sure its an aftermarket product, but to my untrained eye it seems ok. The guy I bought it from had 100% rating with over 4000 items sold, which is why I pulled the trigger.

I got mine off Amazon but should look on the bay if yours is ok. I couldn't move it around so I assumed it would be that way once epoxy'd

Every day I am reaffirmed of my desire to leave my current employer. There are just too many things that aren't "adding up" when "leadership" opens their mouth.

Same here.... and thankfully I'm out in a little over 3 months.

Every day I am reaffirmed of my desire to leave my current employer. There are just too many things that aren't "adding up" when "leadership" opens their mouth.

Same here.... and thankfully I'm out in a little over 3 months.

Congrats. I have a second round interview next week, fingers crossed!

Well, hopefully the ridiculous plummeting of our luck has ended after today, since it probably can't get much worse:

Our final round of fertility treatments came to a halt today. We were going in for transfer of one of our final 3 eggs (that were harvested 5 days ago). Turns out all 3 ended up not being viable. We can't do anymore treatments, since it is now out of reach financially, as well as potentially not safe medically for the wife now.

On to option B now, looking into adoption.

So sorry to hear brad. Hopefully adoption works out for you.

Congrats. I have a second round interview next week, fingers crossed!

Best wishes man, I'll keep my fingers crossed here too!!

Smaller rant than some on here, but my son and I were going to start another round of swim classes today. Well, he can't shake the cold that he's had since last Friday, so we have to miss the first class. I'm sure I could drag him there, but he's been sleeping so much recently and barely has a voice, I don't think he'd do well in the class. It stinks because he loves the water so much. :-(

Suits are expensive as heck, especially when you've lost 75 pounds and still have very broad shoulders. I'm still in shock for what they just ran my card for

Suits are expensive as heck, especially when you've lost 75 pounds and still have very broad shoulders. I'm still in shock for what they just ran my card for

Tell me about it.... I'm going today to get a new suit for an interview Thursday.... I'm not looking forward to see the price.

im looking to get a couple. I am considering two places. One is internet and the other is in store but the only location near me is in DC. Combatant gentlemen is the online place and has suits ranging from $160-320. The in store place is SuitSupply which also has internet shop iirc. The run $399 and up

im looking to get a couple. I am considering two places. One is internet and the other is in store but the only location near me is in DC. Combatant gentlemen is the online place and has suits ranging from $160-320. The in store place is SuitSupply which also has internet shop iirc. The run $399 and up

Ya I just don't know enough about my size and with these broad shoulders and a much smaller rest of my body now I had to spend quite a bit on the tailoring

Ya I just don't know enough about my size and with these broad shoulders and a much smaller rest of my body now I had to spend quite a bit on the tailoring

Thats my concern with the combatant gentlemen is they will tailor all but the inseam (suits come with 36" inseam that's not hemed). I read some reviews where sizing was off a little on the jacket and pants didn't have vanity waist numbers.

im going to suck up the cost and hit up suit supply where I believe they do all the tailoring. If not I know of couple tailors in the area to visit.

Guess you didn't know that with all this looking and feeling good now it would cost you some $$$$ to stay that way! Pockets hurt but still a good feeling to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back