Arccos users unite!!!

I tried adding the weight to the end of the club and wasn't a huge fan I have to say, sorry guys. I'm definitely going to buy one of these units though. I found some new guys called Shot Scope that I like the look but need to see some reviews first before I would buy. If they can deliver what they say they can then they are the winners for me personally, or certainly on the hardware side of things. In my opinion Arccos is much better than game golf so if Shot Scope can't deliver then it will be Arccos for me but hopefully they can.

What didn't you like about it?

(also, no need to apologize)

I don't even realise that the sensors are there any more after a few rounds. It's only if I, for some reason, look down at the grip that I even think about them. Haven't noticed any effects to my swing or scoring. When I clean the clubs I normally align the sensors with the grip and make sure they're tight, but other than that don't pay any attention to them now.

I used Arccos for most of last year but my buddy gave me a new in box ClubHub over the weekend. I'll be putting it into play this week and will see how it compares.

Arccos is going out for it's 5th round today! Bright sun and a nice 13 C outside!

I used Arccos for most of last year but my buddy gave me a new in box ClubHub over the weekend. I'll be putting it into play this week and will see how it compares.

First that I have heard of the ClubHub, it looks very good. I'd be interested to see how well it actually records the data.

First that I have heard of the ClubHub, it looks very good. I'd be interested to see how well it actually records the data.

Likewise!!! I have everything all set up and will be playing on Thursday and Saturday so we'll see how it goes.

just felt the club was hard to get into my normal back swing position. To be fair it rarely is in the right position! I just think I will prefer something that has lighter "tags". I have no doubt though that these performance tracking units will take off. It can only improve your game and make it more fun!

So I have ran into my first issue - and I haven't really looked into it. Been using them for a year. Had issues with my iPhone Bluetooth (got the iPhone replaced and issues fixed).

Normally, I start the app and play - the only missed shots are some putts. I do not sync every round.

Lately, my 7 iron registers and has created phantom shots. Could be the battery, sensor, or getting activated in my bag(club rub).

I love the app and the system.

So I have ran into my first issue - and I haven't really looked into it. Been using them for a year. Had issues with my iPhone Bluetooth (got the iPhone replaced and issues fixed).

Normally, I start the app and play - the only missed shots are some putts. I do not sync every round.

Lately, my 7 iron registers and has created phantom shots. Could be the battery, sensor, or getting activated in my bag(club rub).

I love the app and the system.

Un pair it and repair it. That fixed my issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been using it for about a year now and love everything about it.

Only two things that irk me are (1) the inability chose which shots could and do not in the club averages (we used to be able to enable or disable shots) and (2) phantom personal bests. I deleted the round with the 500+ drive that came from a battery issue but it still shows up with the other phantom stats.

Only two things that irk me are (1) the inability chose which shots could and do not in the club averages (we used to be able to enable or disable shots) and (2) phantom personal bests. I deleted the round with the 500+ drive that came from a battery issue but it still shows up with the other phantom stats.

It happened to me to. Call Arccos and they will be able to delete that 500 yards shot.

Call in to support on the phantom PB. They will clear it. They did it for me.

Un pair it and repair it. That fixed my issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ended up being low batteries. simple fix as I keep several in my bag for the sensors.

I called Arccos as one of the course's satellite image was not showing up. They fixed it within 20 minutes. I also provided them with some changes made to holes layout on a course, they also made the change very quickly.

Lastly, they sent me another set of replacement batteries! Their product is excellent and their customer service is just as great!

Their Android app is coming out on May 1st.

I called Arccos as one of the course's satellite image was not showing up. They fixed it within 20 minutes. I also provided them with some changes made to holes layout on a course, they also made the change very quickly.

Lastly, they sent me another set of replacement batteries! Their product is excellent and their customer service is just as great!

Their Android app is coming out on May 1st.

That is awesome! I have been pleased with the product and support. Even with some issues with the recent firmware update, the support site got me they it easily. I just needed to reset a few sensors and do my first full battery swap out.

i have seen a few things about a software update and it changing putting. Could someone please explain what this change is?

i have seen a few things about a software update and it changing putting. Could someone please explain what this change is?

Where have you seen this? There was one a long time ago that added logic for pin placement.

Arccos users unite!!!

I used this for the first time yesterday and it's really cool. No longer have to speculate as to how far I'm hitting... I was pleasantly surprised with my driver handicap and distance. Not quite so pleased with my iron results...

Feel free to follow. Kevin Coleman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used this for the first time yesterday and it's really cool. No longer have to speculate as to how far I'm hitting... I was pleasantly surprised with my driver handicap and distance. Not quite so pleased with my iron results...

Glad you got the system, and its all working well. It really motivates me to get better at golf each round, also fun to see exact distances for your clubs. I honestly use it mostly as a range finder for finding exact distances to hazards and bunkers.

I have been on the fence about this systems for about a year now.....just can't make myself pull the trigger......we need to get out and play....maybe if I see it in use it will put me over the edge.

Picked up an Arccos a few days back after OITW talked me into it when I was on the fence.

Only used it for 9 holes but I was really, really impressed at how smooth the operation was.

I'm itching to pick this up.... Hopefully in the next month.

I have been on the fence about this systems for about a year now.....just can't make myself pull the trigger......we need to get out and play....maybe if I see it in use it will put me over the edge.

Absolutely. I think once you see how seamless it is, you will be sold.

Now that the android release is out - I am excited to see the THP user community grow with this app. I love the stats, product, and customer service from the company.

Is there a way to tell which shot on the course your penalty stroke was for like weather it was your driver or your approach so that it knows which category it should allot or does it just assume Driver? how does that work?

Back