Do you post your 9 hole rounds?

Yep.
Sometimes I switch tee boxes at the turn during 18.
In that case its easier to enter the round as 2 9s.

Yup. Every one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't played many nine hole rounds before. But this year, I'll have dozens I'm sure, and will post them all, as most of them will be in a leauge so they wont' be solo rounds

I do if they're full 9 hole rounds. If I'm playing 9 by myself, I tend to be hitting multiple shots and balls and not keep score though. It's essentially a driving range on the course for me.

Back in the day, yes I did.

Yes, every one. 9's are practice rounds so I play a yellow ball and a white ball but only post the score of the yellow ball.** Sometimes the differences are a bit shocking.
** I tee off on the back 9 when the course first opens and only if nobody is behind us.

I do post 9 hole rounds. If I am actually turning it in to a physical person I wait till I have one to pair it up with and online I just post them as soon as I have them .

All the time.

Definitely

Yes. Many times I only play 9 during the week.

I always post my 9 hole rounds, they are postable, so why not?

Sure do, many times I can only get out for 9

If I'm playing real golf ( not practice) I do.

Do any of you find that your 9 hole scores are usually better than your full 18? I typically shoot anywhere from 1-5 over par when I'm just playing 9, so my combined typically is in the 70s. However, my 18's are typically 10-14 over. So my handicap has gone down significantly over the last few months from my 9 hole rounds.

Yep. As long im not screwing around and practing.

Yep sure do.

Yes I do - if you play only 7 you should also be posting your 9 hole score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as it was an intentional 9 hole round I post them. Sometimes I'll bail after 9 due to weather or slow play. I don't post those, as they were not intended to be 9 hole rounds.

Yes, started last season to enter the ones that I considered not practice rounds.

I will be posting 9 hole scores.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As long as it was an intentional 9 hole round I post them. Sometimes I'll bail after 9 due to weather or slow play. I don't post those, as they were not intended to be 9 hole rounds.

What is the reasoning behind this?

I post all my 9 hole rounds which last year were about 20% of all my rounds. My 10 year old daughter and I get out for a lot of 9-14 hole rounds after dinner.

Only time I play 9 holes is for league and I don't post those since it's match play with gimmies.

Without a doubt I post my 9 hole scores. Why cheat yourself from a score to be recorded. In the end you are just hurting yourself and why would you want to be doing that. Why not be honest with yourself?

Back