Live Update Thread & Contest - UST March Shaft Spectacular

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread will serve as host for all of the live updates and surprises that two lucky THPers are in for at UST Mamiya HQ coming up on Friday and Saturday. Dont forget each month, two THPers are headed there for fitting, education, gear and more.

Here is a look at the itinerary.

Friday 3/18
8:30am Breakfast at HQ
9:00am Discussion on UST Products and Q&A
10am Tour of facility
11am Lunch
12-2:30 Fittings & Surprises
6:30–8:30: Dinner

Saturday 3/19
9:00 – 10:00: Breakfast
10:00 – 11:00: Outdoor fitting
11:00 – 3:30: Golf

THPers tomcatix and evinkc05 won the two spots and each month there will two spots available at the amazing cost of ZERO dollars. All you have to do is signup for a chance at something pretty special.

DSC_7592%20%282%29-S.jpg

Contest
Two lucky THPers will walk away with one of these custom UST Mamiya THP Driver Shafts.

· (1) HE4F3 (49g, R)

· (1) HE5F4 (59g, S)

How To Enter
Follow @THPGolf @USTMamiya on Twitter
Follow @USTMamiya on Instagram
Tweet using @USTMamiya and @THPGolf and the hashtag #THPShaftSpectacular and a link to this thread
Post your questions for the two THPers (at least one each) in this thread post lunch break so you can follow the action prior.
In one of your posts in this thread, list your driver head and shaft including weight and flex.

This contest is open everybody but shipping is free for 2016 Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society Shelters around the country, click here.

Last edited:
This was so much fun to follow last month. Looking forward to seeing what's on tap for March!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Looking forward to following along as much as possible

Let's get this show on the road!! Can't wait!

• Admin
Guys just a heads up, I will be a bit delayed tomorrow morning. I know Danny will have you guys well taken care of, but some awkward travel will have me there a bit later in the morning.

I don't want to change the topic of this thread, just wanted you to know.

I'm anxious to see how this tops last month!

Ah yeah, we are less than 12 hours to kickoff.

A few hours of sleep, get the kids off to school, then hope for nicely flowing traffic on the George Bush Turnpike.

My twitter handle is @tomcatxiv. I'll post a few things there as well as this thread.

I'd already like to thank @THPGolf and @USTMamiya for what is bound to be an amazing couple of days.

I can't wait to see what UST has in store for you guys. Will definitely be following along.

Does someone who does not even own a driver yet qualify to be part of this contest? Lunch break.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Have fun boys. Soak it all in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to see what surprises UST have for you guys. I must have missed something but was Cookie not one of the spots? Or was there something i missed?

Dont get me wrong im stoked for the two guys going, i just seen his name in the other thread.

Looking forward to see what surprises UST have for you guys. I must have missed something but was Cookie not one of the spots? Or was there something i missed?

Dont get me wrong im stoked for the two guys going, i just seen his name in the other thread.

Cookie is going next month I believe.

Im looking forward to seeing what stuff you guys learn. Have fun today gents!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Looking forward to following along guys, have a blast today.

Have fun today guys! Looking forward to following along.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Less than 2 hours and we are off!! Looking forward to following along today, sure to be one heck of a good time.

I look forward to updating as fast as they will allow...

I too would like to echo Spencer's sentiments and thank @USTMamiya and @THPGolf now for this incredible opportunity.

Just one more hour!!!

Have a great day guys. Can't wait to follow along today

Can't wait to follow along again, last month was awesome! Have fun guys!

You guys are going to have a lot of fun. Soak it all in and learn as much as you can. You will be in the hands of one of the best in the business today!

Should be interesting to see what is store for them this month!

Have a blast Kevin!

Arrived at 4am, up and getting ready to go pick up my rental car and see the guys at UST. Should be a fun day.

Have a blast today guys! Enjoy and I am looking forward to following along!

Back