KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

I've now hoarded my kentwool's in a separate drawer away from my other socks so they don't get intermixed, they are golf specific now, I don't know if I could walk/play golf in anything else, they are just so soft and stay put the entire round, I've never found another golf sock that performs the same.

There's a reason the caddie's will be wearing them, they flat out work!

I'll be wearing my green pair this weekend when I get in my first Illinois round of the year! They are extremely comfy for sure! Still wondering about the long term durability so that'll be interesting to see.

I honestly can't get these socks off my mind. I wore them yesterday in a six mile run and these were great. Normally my toes begin to hurt, as I tend to scrunch them when I run, but did not at all yesterday. On top of that my socks were dry once I was done with my run.

Will be testing these out next week in full effect. 4 pairs, 4 days, 6 rounds of Florida golf.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Will be testing these out next week in full effect. 4 pairs, 4 days, 6 rounds of Florida golf.

Hopefully a washing machine plays a roll in that vacation...

I love this ad! Only way to make it better would be to use Padraig Harrington.
7aac1fb2ec86fc9e9b4e38c3_1280x1874.jpeg

I just wonder if the younger crowd even remembers the Lucky Charms commercials? Anyone growing up back in the day probably saw 10,000+ ads

I've got those GREEN ones and they are awesome! In fact, I'll be wearing them tomorrow :)

I love this ad! Only way to make it better would be to use Padraig Harrington.
7aac1fb2ec86fc9e9b4e38c3_1280x1874.jpeg

Hopefully a washing machine plays a roll in that vacation...
4 pairs, 4 days...no washing required

Rocking the underwear and socks today you only get photos of the socks. Sorry boys.

And cart path only today.

87d265e149216cc38928b7dc18b852c2.jpg

Wore the socks again yesterday and walked 18. Feet feel great. I think I'm going to have get at least one more pair.

Wore the socks again yesterday and walked 18. Feet feel great. I think I'm going to have get at least one more pair.
I know what you mean, the more I wear the few I have, the more I want more!!!

I wore mine for a full, and I mean full, theme park day last week. From 7am until 11pm. Walked over 10 miles in those socks that day. Feet stayed dry and comfy all day long. Really great product.

I absolutely LOVE these socks. They are my go-to pair and are by far the most comfortable sock I have owned. I have noticed that they get extremely balled up over just a few washes. I have been following their washing instructions to a "t" but just wondering if anyone else has had this issue? This by NO MEANS affects performance whatsoever, but just thought I would see if anyone else had this problem?

I wore mine for a full, and I mean full, theme park day last week. From 7am until 11pm. Walked over 10 miles in those socks that day. Feet stayed dry and comfy all day long. Really great product.
That speaks volumes right there!

Some head2head testing going on today. Going to wear one kentwool sock and one swiftwick sock to work and the range after.

Will post an update how it went.

1afad66988b4ce7bfd49d6ba75df23d8.jpg

Some head2head testing going on today. Going to wear one kentwool sock and one swiftwick sock to work and the range after.

Will post an update how it went.

1afad66988b4ce7bfd49d6ba75df23d8.jpg
That reminds me of my few pairs of swift wicks, I never wear them anymore, I find them to be quite thin, especially compared to the kentwool, now pricing wise, I think they might be a bit cheaper, and I still have a pair of seemore branded ones, which are fun.

I'll be curious to hear how the comparison goes for you.

I put on my new Callaway spikeless shoes this morning (hoping to get a quick 9 in after work today) and decided to wear some Kentwools as well.
I just went down to the cafeteria at work and was this thought popped into my head -> "man, these new shoes are freakin' COMFORTABLE!"

I had forgotten that I put on the Kentwools too!
So not that the new shoes aren't comfy (they are), but I would say the socks contributed more to that thought popping into my head than the shoes did.

I put on my new Callaway spikeless shoes this morning (hoping to get a quick 9 in after work today) and decided to wear some Kentwools as well.
I just went down to the cafeteria at work and was this thought popped into my head -> "man, these new shoes are freakin' COMFORTABLE!"

I had forgotten that I put on the Kentwools too!
So not that the new shoes aren't comfy (they are), but I would say the socks contributed more to that thought popping into my head than the shoes did.
This is too funny, I was going to post the exact same thing after this morning, I went out for a quick 9 with the kids this morning and threw on some old FJ and kentwools, holy cow it made my not so nice shoes feel oh so great. You don't even notice your feet, it was a bit chilly and my feet stayed warm all day.

You know, I hope everyone tries these socks. I'm serious when I say they are the most comfortable athletic sock I've ever worn. Not even close! Great colors, feel and comfort.

You know, I hope everyone tries these socks. I'm serious when I say they are the most comfortable athletic sock I've ever worn. Not even close! Great colors, feel and comfort.

...and can be used outside of golf. I wore these on my 15 mile run yesterday and my feet have never felt more comfortable.

#YourEverydaySock

...and can be used outside of golf. I wore these on my 15 mile run yesterday and my feet have never felt more comfortable.

#YourEverydaySock

Dayum, I thought a 459 mile drive was something but you win the battle of comfortable feet!

#YourEverydaySock

I wore a pair yesterday for 18 and then a leg workout a few hours later. Had a pair on for som hiit cardio the other day. These socks are great

Back