Team Hackers Captains Gift - The Morgan Cup

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I really want to brag on my guys for a bit because even a week later I am still floored by their efforts to get me something that will mean the world to me for a very long time.

Only a couple handfuls of these were made. They were not available for very long and my team devised a way to make sure i could enjoy this bag.

To put that kind of effort into a gift for me, to think of me highly enough to go to that length... I am just so grateful that these guys let me invade their lives for the months leading up to the Morgan Cup and I hope it was as much of a pleasure for them as it was for me to lead them.

Thank you, guys. I’ve said it a couple times but I’ll mark it in stone here. This ride meant more to me than I’ll ever be able to put into words.

208e26eb6c05538f2734aaa766f2504f.jpg

6ddd56ff9e56a5183127b5996afdd98d.jpg

Amazing gesture from your teammates. Looks great

That's awesome, Dan.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Almost as cool as a bottle of rum with your face photoshopped on it. :alien:

Seriously though that is one good looking golf bag.

That’s such an awesome gift. I’m not surprised because of the type of human you are. You tend to leave impressions on people that mean more to them than you know. Cheers brother enjoy the captains gift!

Really was an amazing gesture. Goes to show how much they thought of you and your efforts leading the team. Enjoy the f out of that beautiful bag Canadan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insane gift for a great event.

This is so cool. Amazing bag, amazing gift, from an amazing team, to an amazing captain, to cap off an amazing event

Such a thoughtful, great gift!

Almost as cool as a bottle of rum with your face photoshopped on it. :alien:

Seriously though that is one good looking golf bag.

Don't forget the wedge. Still have both within three feet of me every day while I work.

https://youtu.be/ckRQpvzmmdo

When we discussed it, we knew how much it would mean. The reaction really hit home for me.

I’m glad @Molten was filming as the dust really got to me.

That’s such an awesome gift. I’m not surprised because of the type of human you are. You tend to leave impressions on people that mean more to them than you know. Cheers brother enjoy the captains gift!
Really was an amazing gesture. Goes to show how much they thought of you and your efforts leading the team. Enjoy the f out of that beautiful bag Canadan

I don't deserve such high praise, but guys... that means a ton to me.

That is what THP is all about right there!!! That is an amazing gift form your fellow teammates.

What an amazing gift from an amazing squad. Well done Team Hackers. Captain Dan it was well deserved

Amazing gifts to both Captains this Morgan cup. Congrats and well deserved.

Such an amazing gesture. Your team truly went above and beyond. Couldn't have gone to a more deserving guy. It's effing sweet man. So cool to see.

That's a pretty good gift from a pretty good team for a pretty good captain. Enjoy that beautiful thing!

Amazing gesture from an amazing team. Well done guys and enjoy it Dan.

Awesome gesture, well deserved! But can we just stop and stare at this freaking bag? Good lord. Which Vessel mode is it built on? Are you a fan of the quality and function?

Don't forget the wedge. Still have both within three feet of me every day while I work.

Oh I haven't forgotten about the wedge, but the joke wouldn't work as well with that as that was also really cool. Pretty amazing things we have had a chance to be a part of.

Awesome gesture, well deserved! But can we just stop and stare at this freaking bag? Good lord. Which Vessel mode is it built on? Are you a fan of the quality and function?

I am not entirely sure on the model. One of the guys I am playing golf with this week has a vessel bag he bought last year and it is I bet an inch shorter than mine.

Quality and function? Outstanding. I am going to look into getting a double strap and maybe a custom pocket, and then it's gamed until it falls apart (if it can even fall apart).

Oh I haven't forgotten about the wedge, but the joke wouldn't work as well with that as that was also really cool. Pretty amazing things we have had a chance to be a part of.

Pretty amazing we're closing in on three years from that, too. And the events and craziness just keep coming haha

That’s an incredible gift from an incredible bunch of guys!! Sounds like it was well deserved!!

Unfreakingbelievable.

Back