NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crap did the Hawks stink it up! I turned it off after the second goal. I've seen this Crawford before and it's not good. Q might go to Darling next game.
I don't know WTF is up with them. HORRIBLE the last three. They look like the Devils! :clown:

Played a little roller hockey and I enjoyed it...stopping and falling are a lot different though, lol! I just remember how friggin hot it was.

Inline hockey is a different beast. I played in a summer league and often guys would pass out with heat exhaustion or teams would bring industrial fans to keep cool on the bench. But stopping on those things is tough.

Inline hockey is a different beast. I played in a summer league and often guys would pass out with heat exhaustion or teams would bring industrial fans to keep cool on the bench. But stopping on those things is tough.

Yup, you need to wring your gear out afterwards. I remember if you fall you just crumple up, your arms just fold up underneath. It's much nicer to just slide on the ice. There is a knack to a hockey stop on roller blades but it can be done.

Yup, you need to wring your gear out afterwards. I remember if you fall you just crumple up, your arms just fold up underneath. It's much nicer to just slide on the ice. There is a knack to a hockey stop on roller blades but it can be done.

It took a while to use the hockey stop. Until I learned I just ran over someone even if it was a team mate. I could stop on a dime like that. Hahaha

Ducks looked good last night Silfverberg nabbed the hat trick, i'll take any win against the Devils. Especially a 7-1 shellacking

Ducks looked good last night Silfverberg nabbed the hat trick, i'll take any win against the Devils. Especially a 7-1 shellacking

Top line was quiet for all those goals.

My son and I were at the Ducks/Devils game. My first NHL experience... But not the last.

09ec774d0738b2e8c5e40828865be3a6.jpg

f4b765b7e015c5abd89bf524ba62ab09.jpg

a9e2cce7b5439fbcf37edf147c98fdeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Bash Bros are on deck for their first game.

My son and I were at the Ducks/Devils game. My first NHL experience... But not the last.

09ec774d0738b2e8c5e40828865be3a6.jpg

f4b765b7e015c5abd89bf524ba62ab09.jpg

a9e2cce7b5439fbcf37edf147c98fdeb.jpg

NHL hockey in person is so much fun, especially a game with 8 goals, 7 by the home team!

Glad you had fun, some solid looking Ducks fans right there!

I tried changing my avatar to something involving the Avs but I've become a fan of beefcake. Crest I blame you.

I tried changing my avatar to something involving the Avs but I've become a fan of beefcake. Crest I blame you.

It is amazing. You King approves!

Holy Crap did the Hawks stink it up! I turned it off after the second goal. I've seen this Crawford before and it's not good. Q might go to Darling next game.

Called it:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458064211.289932.jpg

Caps Canes tonight. Thank the Lord that the game starts at a decent hour

Caps buzzing but can't get a goal

Bam! Caps get one early in the 2nd

Kuzie Andre and Oshie is a scary line

Caps Canes tonight. Thank the Lord that the game starts at a decent hour
How has Weber been when he's not in the press box? Saw he got in a fight in LA. He usually loses, lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

How has Weber been when he's not in the press box? Saw he got in a fight in LA. He usually loses, lol

Better him fighting then someone else

Better him fighting then someone else
Total team guy. Speaking of fights, never saw Wilson get handled like he did by McQuaid.

Total team guy. Speaking of fights, never saw Wilson get handled like he did by McQuaid.

Don't you try and start something now... Haha

I like Weber a lot

Caps to the PP

Welp, Caps can't convert on the PP and go to the 3rd tied

Welp, Caps can't convert on the PP and go to the 3rd tied

And that surprises you how? Caps are really good at choking when it matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back