NorCal Crew Outing (19-20MAR)

I'm just glad we didn't schedule for this weekend. Today has been a windy rainy mess on the peninsula! Praying it's nice next weekend.

I'm just glad we didn't schedule for this weekend. Today has been a windy rainy mess on the peninsula! Praying it's nice next weekend.

Yeah this weekend would've been no good. It looked like there would be rain on 3/20, but it went from 60% chance to 20% chance over the last couple days so I think we should be good to go!

Well that's awesome, in glad you are going, it will be a treat for all of us since we hadn't played there.

I called each course to find out when they planned on airating (sp) the courses. Poppy Ridge on the 29th, Laguna Sega on the 21st and Poppy Hills already did it, three weeks ago!
Good timing!

With all the rain Hills should be in good shape by now. Still can't believe how much rain we have got here in the Bay. Hasn't really quit since Thursday.

With all the rain Hills should be in good shape by now. Still can't believe how much rain we have got here in the Bay. Hasn't really quit since Thursday.

The rain was needed, and by the end of the week it's going to be very nice down this way. Perfect timing :D

There has been a ton of rain in the Valley as well hopefully the greens will be nice and receptive

My whole schedule worked out well this week. I will be in Concord starting Wednesday for work and will be finishing up Friday afternoon to head south to Monterey. This makes for a much easier time getting down there for me and my company is comping hotels and mileage. :banana:

Hopefully I can get a practice round / range time in tomorrow to be ready to play on Saturday.

My whole schedule worked out well this week. I will be in Concord starting Wednesday for work and will be finishing up Friday afternoon to head south to Monterey. This makes for a much easier time getting down there for me and my company is comping hotels and mileage. :banana:

Hopefully I can get a practice round / range time in tomorrow to be ready to play on Saturday.

Nice! You're just playing Saturday, right? Or did you want to play Sunday as well?

Nice! You're just playing Saturday, right? Or did you want to play Sunday as well?

I was only planning on Saturday. Poppy was full on the schedule when I looked, so I planned everything out to be Saturday only.

I was only planning on Saturday. Poppy was full on the schedule when I looked, so I planned everything out to be Saturday only.

Good deal. I look forward to teeing it up with you!

I contacted PoppyRidge this afternoon to determine which of the three nines we will be playing for those that signed up for the 18th.

It appears they assign us to particular nines based on the determined tee time, we are teeing off at 1030 and will start with MERLOT and finish the 18 with CHARDONNAY.

looking forward to the experience. Now we all can check out the website and see what's in store for us!
Dysfunction prevails. No idea if I will get the day off Friday or not. I don't want you to get stuck paying for the 4th so I'm out. The way things are around here since our new boss (3 levels up) came on board, sometime Friday morning I will receive an email granting my time off request.

Poppy Ridge is a fun course. I was looking forward to teeing it up with you guys. Oh, well the season is young. Looking forward to the GolfGameBook updates.

There's a fourth available at Poppy Ridge Friday morning....

Just so y'all know

a45bcabbe041bd884e5bb2bb846a6f5a.jpg

Dysfunction prevails. No idea if I will get the day off Friday or not. I don't want you to get stuck paying for the 4th so I'm out. The way things are around here since our new boss (3 levels up) came on board, sometime Friday morning I will receive an email granting my time off request.

Poppy Ridge is a fun course. I was looking forward to teeing it up with you guys. Oh, well the season is young. Looking forward to the GolfGameBook updates.

There's a fourth available at Poppy Ridge Friday morning....

Sorry to hear Duff.

Anybody else want the fourth spot at PoppyRidge, Friday @10:30? $65 and includes lunch.

Hey folks, I created a Golf Gamebook event for each of the days. Please use the below "join codes" for the days that you are playing. If you don't have the app either get it or message me and I will manually add you. If you are bringing a guest that doesn't have the app you can either message me or add them yourself.

For the guys playing on Friday and Saturday, please let me know if the tees are correct.

Poppy Ridge - 15433247
Laguna Seca - 53421466
Poppy Hills - 67147008

I will post "follow codes" for people that want to keep track later.

(lets hope this works, not 100% on it ....)

Hey folks, I created a Golf Gamebook event for each of the days. Please use the below "join codes" for the days that you are playing. If you don't have the app either get it or message me and I will manually add you. If you are bringing a guest that doesn't have the app you can either message me or add them yourself.

For the guys playing on Friday and Saturday, please let me know if the tees are correct.

Poppy Ridge - 15433247
Laguna Seca - 53421466
Poppy Hills - 67147008

I will post "follow codes" for people that want to keep track later.

(lets hope this works, not 100% on it ....)

Awesome! I created 4 groups for Poppy Hills so feel free to join them and we can adjust who's in what group that day. Thanks for getting the games setup!

Sorry to hear man, but I'm hoping we're able to do this a few more times this year!

Just got back from my round at Spyglass. Conditions were perfect, 65 when we finished, very slight breeze. Some wet spots in the rough but overall greens were perfect and fairways were excellent. With another few days to dry out I would expect things to be ideal this weekend at both courses.

Will post thoughts and photos later, GREAT course that I would play again any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Too bad I would be broke in 4 days!

Just got back from my round at Spyglass. Conditions were perfect, 65 when we finished, very slight breeze. Some wet spots in the rough but overall greens were perfect and fairways were excellent. With another few days to dry out I would expect things to be ideal this weekend at both courses.

Will post thoughts and photos later, GREAT course that I would play again any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Too bad I would be broke in 4 days!

Damn... Spyglass. Pretty jealous. Looking forward to pictures.

NorCal Crew Outing (19-20MAR)

Here are a few, battery started running low so didn't take too many on the back 9.

Driving range as the sun comes up.

c3627dac6069599dda7ce6570d8d5c10.jpg

First hole.

de065c75e8a748b6014dd74b57370684.jpg

Guy I played with who shot a 76!

41ae8e6e6468434ba226f923cda5422e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some more pics of spyglass to get people excited for this weekend:

04d24cf2729d5e37ed240c6955ef72b1.jpg

ec96aa8b353f89a8703648c787baaa8f.jpg

0825d5cc49fa1c545776c71261f205f0.jpg

4ec5c0f08a7a3bddd192afdc5ae06108.jpg

437f20c8c0827dceab8650f402c8156a.jpg

5972e2a3178cd1b0c4d21f5f7ec896e7.jpg

Alright, this is mainly for Poppy Hills, but how do you all want to setup the groups? Let me know and I'll add them to the first post.

I've never played up that way. Gonna have to add it to my to do list for sure.

Alright, this is mainly for Poppy Hills, but how do you all want to setup the groups? Let me know and I'll add them to the first post.

I'll take a slot in the first group, but honestly anywhere is fine with me.

I can play in whatever time, but I would like to request playing with TheHeez, we haven't played together since before he got his Grandaddy swag!

Thanks again for setting all this up Josh, I owe you a beer.

Also, anybody have plans for dinner Saturday night? I have no plans and will be rolling solo so if anybody else wants to grab a bite someplace or has a recommendation please let me know.

I'd like to be in the same cart as Josh, my guest. Slot us anywhere, playing with anyone, It'll all be good.

I'll be out of any dinner plans with anyone. I've got my family coming along on this trip, including two grandkids, so I'll be tied up, at least figuratively, and maybe literally.

I pretty much plan on walking. So if any one else is walking, I can go with them.

Back