Aldila Rogue Max Impressions

Karl

Reaction score
Handicap
Having only tried this shaft briefly I am wondering what people think of it. It seems to be a stock option in a lot of clubs. For reference the speeder 2 ts and elements chrome are good shafts for me.

I had one in a 917 driver. I liked it and am thinking about putting one in my M2. I like the elements chrome also but never tried it in the M2 head, only in a g400.

I have the Rogue 130 MSI. If you like a low launching stiff shaft, I'd look into it. Probably one of their best offerings to date.

Having only tried this shaft briefly I am wondering what people think of it. It seems to be a stock option in a lot of clubs. For reference the speeder 2 ts and elements chrome are good shafts for me.

I have the Aldila Rogue Max 85 in my SZ 3W .

In their shaft catalog, Callaway categorises it as mid spin / mid launch.
The Speeder 2 TS is low spin with mid/high launch
The Elements Chrome is low spin with low/mid launch.

I have the Aldila Rogue Max 85 in my SZ 3W .

In their shaft catalog, Callaway categorises it as mid spin / mid launch.
The Speeder 2 TS is low spin with mid/high launch
The Elements Chrome is low spin with low/mid launch.

How is the Rogue Max working for you?

How is the Rogue Max working for you?

Very stable shaft for my swing.
Really keeps the face square even when I smash the club.

I found it easier to control after increasing the number of wraps under my grip.
If you have large(r) hands then you could try this out and see if it helps.

Very stable shaft for my swing.
Really keeps the face square even when I smash the club.

I found it easier to control after increasing the number of wraps under my grip.
If you have large(r) hands then you could try this out and see if it helps.

That's awesome I finally ordered a rogue max mid 75 for my driver. If it's stable in the transition and have a lot of pop at impact like I think it will it may be my gamer this season.

Look forward to hearing how it works out for you.
Just hit two long second shots on two par 5s this morning with my 3W that resulted in 2 birdies!

Look forward to hearing how it works out for you.
Just hit two long second shots on two par 5s this morning with my 3W that resulted in 2 birdies!

Nice! I got it out and hit a few drives with an xr 16 head. Hit some nice controlled fades with it. I still need to change the adapter and grip to really test it out.

I have been playing the max 75 in stiff in a xr16 fw wood for last 2 months. Nice combo.

Back