Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Down to Shale Creek Florida hot deal at 1 I'm not going to book it until I get close to see if the rain stays light

Had a blast playing with philly, CJ and Andrew yesterday! Glad to get this season going!

Down to Shale Creek Florida hot deal at 1 I'm not going to book it until I get close to see if the rain stays light

Crap. Didn't see this in time. Called and they told me $49.....$49???!? It raining and it's March 13.....have fun man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time playing with Stribs, Musicmaster and a Cbaker yesterday. Stribs is going to be a tough draw at Boulder. Even his first swings of the year he was pretty damn solid. Musicmaster had his tee ball working very well and looks like he's playing much more consistently than last time I played with him in Michigan. Cbaker fought back from a rough start and cleaned up his round towards the end! Great playing guys looking forward to seeing you all back there in drier conditions at the end of April.

Anyone crazy enough to play today?
Nope. I had a few drivers that I hit with more fade(slice) than I wanted that spun back 2 or 3 feet yesterday, probably just plug and get lost today.

Shale Creek was a little sloppy, cpo, but in great shape for the wet weather. Earthworms everywhere on the greens, but other than that they rolled great!

Nice good to know. Wish it was a little closer would probably play there more, they usually have decent deals on golf now.

The one time I played there it was pretty damp as well. Really liked the layout and have been meaning to get back out there. Just a long drive for me.

Yeah it is about 40 minutes for me. Nothing I'm not used to though. For 28 bucks after fees it was a no brainer.

I've played it twice and played well both times. Just fits my eye.

45 is probably what it is for me which really isn't much. I get a touch lazy which is why I end up at Big Met way too often since it is about a 2 minute drive.

Yeah during the week I usually end up there since it's only 15 minutes.

Tuesday looks like the nicest day this week... maybe try and play 9 after work if its not too wet.

If only this was a new JB business venture for black market THP gear instead of a pork rind, jerky, cheesy curls, tobacco connoisseur.

Either way, full support for the new business opportunity JB!

ba6170d56ea8ec07acc009e1fb8e8d7e.jpg

OK, so because I cannot decide who to text (too many friends here to choose from) I am going to put it here. As many of you know I work for the Indians and I have to work opening day. That being said my tickets (2) are up for grabs. They are free to you but you may have to pay for parking. So this is how it is going to work:

Deadline: You have until 3/20 by 11:59PM EST to let me know that you want in.
Drawing: Random numbers will be assigned to each entry then a random number will be chosen as the winner
Winner: Receives 2 tickets to the Cleveland Indians home opener. Tickets are in Section 128 Row Z. You can go to the Indians website and look at the 3D seat viewer if you want.
Home Opener Info: Game is 4/4 @ 4:10PM.
Stipulations: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE GAME! This is for many reasons of which I will not get in to. Repeat: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE GAME!

If for any reason the winner has to back out before game day, another winner will be picked.

So all you have to do is let me know you want in and I will put your name in the hopper. Good luck to all!

Wow! What a gesture! Id love to go!!!! Throw my name in the ring please.

Wow! What a gesture! Id love to go!!!! Throw my name in the ring please.

You are in, Sir!

Thanks for the offer Andrew! I'd like to try for those opening day tix, please!

Throw me in. What an awesome gesture!!!

Man I wish I could make this work. Really cool of you to do this.

It would be so cool to win these! I've never taken my boys to an opening day game. The youngest is more of a baseball fan, so I'd love to take him!

Awesome gesture Hickerad! Can I enter and give the tix to my son in law and his wife? I don't wanna break any rules

Awesome gesture Hickerad! Can I enter and give the tix to my son in law and his wife? I don't wanna break any rules
No issue there. Proxy votes count

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back