The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't deal with either. I'd be most happy if we went to UTC or GMT and didn't do these timey wimey things.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I can live with losing an hour of sleep when it means staying light outside longer. Allows me to get some golf in after work.

i can live with that as well. now if the ground can dry out so i dont sink up to my knees walking in the fairway that would be great.

I like the spring change but just hate the fall switch. Losing the hour sleep is easy to deal with when your rewarded with after work golf

First week with no brace on at work! I'm a little nervous really. This damn knee better stay intact.

Set my alarm for 6 to try and get to work an hour early. Phone was on vibrate. Woke up at 7:30. Great start to the week.

Set my alarm for 6 to try and get to work an hour early. Phone was on vibrate. Woke up at 7:30. Great start to the week.

Vibrate + ring FTW!

First week with no brace on at work! I'm a little nervous really. This damn knee better stay intact.
Good luck and don't do anything stupid. Remember what you told me the other night, "we're not young anymore" :D

2 weeks til golf courses open up. I'm ready to go. This was the best "off season" ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love when doctors appointment times mean absolutely nothing.

I just hate that it's dark when I wake up. I enjoy it being light at 6am, gives me motivation to wake up early.

I was up all night with a sick dog last night, finally fell asleep at 4:30, and then when the alarm when off at 7 and the house was still dark it was REAL hard to get out of bed.

I just hate that it's dark when I wake up. I enjoy it being light at 6am, gives me motivation to wake up early.

I was up all night with a sick dog last night, finally fell asleep at 4:30, and then when the alarm when off at 7 and the house was still dark it was REAL hard to get out of bed.

I hear that, but there's nothing worse in my world than early sunsets. 7:45 sunsets here = more golf = happier Dan.

Plus, just having light that late makes me happier. I hate 5pm sunsets so freaking much.

I hear that, but there's nothing worse in my world than early sunsets. 7:45 sunsets here = more golf = happier Dan.

Plus, just having light that late makes me happier. I hate 5pm sunsets so freaking much.

Agreed, but I do like driving into work with the sun up.

Wrapping up my second quarter at Naval Postgraduate School. Feeling relieved and looking forward to about a week of downtime that will certainly involve golf!

Wrapping up my second quarter at Naval Postgraduate School. Feeling relieved and looking forward to about a week of downtime that will certainly involve golf!

Bravo Zulu. Good luck on the next quarter

Bravo Zulu. Good luck on the next quarter

Thanks brother! 4 to go, but I'm not looking forward to another cross country trek back to VA :bulgy-eyes:

A little different weather and golf options. Good thing though is there are lots of great THPers here to help you out

Yeah I was out there from 2010 to 2015 minus two deployments. If my stay in Cali plan fails it will definitely be good to connect with some THPers out there!

This showed up for my 5 year anniversary at the company I work for. Thanks for the pen...
545435b3a1873140533075639e18bd91.jpg

Impractical Jokers is friggin' hilarious!

Love those guys. MrsV and I saw them live and it was great. Hardest I've laughed in a loooooong time

Conference call = door closed, speakerphone on, practice swings with my 9i the whole time.

This showed up for my 5 year anniversary at the company I work for. Thanks for the pen...
545435b3a1873140533075639e18bd91.jpg

Congrats. I can see you mean so much to your company by the looks of that fancy pen.

All right, try #3 to get to Reno. Security has gotten worse each time I have had to go through. Ughh

Congrats. I can see you mean so much to your company by the looks of that fancy pen.

Haha I'd be surprised if there is an ink cartridge in there.

All right, try #3 to get to Reno. Security has gotten worse each time I have had to go through. Ughh

Dude that friggin sucks. Cancelled/missed flights cause all manner of merry hell. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back