Matt Wood calls you up and says "Let's play at the Hideaway today, but you can only play one hole, either course" Whats your answer?

Oh and what Captain will win the Gauntlet?

Seeing pros a zoo crewers alike playing animal style GBB, is that anything that you would make available to consumers as a custom option?

Team Callaway Collection, will there be news coming soon on the 2016 iteration?

Harry, tell me a little bit about the Toe Up Putters. When will we see them in stores? Any feedback on them yet? Saw a little at the PGA Show but not much since.

TH-Easiest way to think of it is it's very stable back and through because of the face weighting. For people who like that straight back and straight through style, they'll love these. These will be in stores in April.

Do you ever think something you produced is so good that you can't possibly make it better?

Where is the Ham's contract? Arron Oberholser called this weekend and thinks Ham can help double XE1 wedge sales to 4.

On a serious note, what are your thoughts on OEMs and the shaft upgrade programs consumers now have access to. Are they helping move the needle or is it something that only appeals and is used by a small percentage of customers?

TH-Easiest way to think of it is it's very stable back and through because of the face weighting. For people who like that straight back and straight through style, they'll love these. These will be in stores in April.

Awesome sounds like an offering that could help many. Thanks for the response sir.

We know callaway has had success with drivers as of late. How have their respective fairway woods and hybris done?

We are #1 in fairway and hybrid sales in the US last year. So face cup technology has really revolutionized those categories.

How do you guys deal with the ever changing landscape of social media? Obviously it is a big part of Callaway and helping you reach the customer but with it and peoples perspectives of Callaway and the world changing everyday how do you stay ahead of that change and still engaged with the core consumer.

Any plan on when sub zero is going to be available?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is there conversation about updating the X Forged to run alongside some of the other options out there that have increased the overall profile of the CB iron with rolled edges to support marginal elements of forgiveness, or is Apex Pro the next step in the line from Apex MB?

Loaded question, but something rattling around in the cage a lot lately.

How do you continually keep upping the ante each year? Do you try to focus on segments you aren't strong in? Or do you continue to try and dominate the space you are already leading?

Callaway has done a great job with their long drive division. How close is the competition between Callaway and all the other companies? What input have your staffers like Jamie given that your r & d guys may not have thought about?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on having driver heads available in gloss black outside of uDesign?

Anything is possible, but nothing planned for stock in the near future.

When can we see "Skunk Works" headcovers/swag from this Boeing partnership?

How are consumer's reacting to the release of the Shamrock MD3s? Better than expected?

How do you guys deal with the ever changing landscape of social media? Obviously it is a big part of Callaway and helping you reach the customer but with it and peoples perspectives of Callaway and the world changing everyday how do you stay ahead of that change and still engaged with the core consumer.

Focusing on a few key media platforms and willing to experiment in others. As a CMO, trusting those closest to the consumer in our group to be experimental and not afraid to try new things. Put the consumer first and be willing to listen to him/her and what they like and how they like to engage with each other and brands.

I got on to customize a 816 Alpha fairway and saw that there were no heavy shaft options (above 80 grams) without an upcharge. I realize some of that is a numbers game, but are there really so few golfers that want a heavier shaft or am I an exception?

Harry! when is the Chrome Soft Dot coming out! Is this the slightly firmer model?

YOU ARE THE MAN.

DoubleZ

What's a guy gotta do to get an invite to The Grandaddy already?

I don't have a serious question, but I'd love to see more of Andres Gonzales after his recent Vice appearance.

Why did you never go to the 2 driver setup?

I play all new stuff and we didn't have a 440 cc head like the Optiforce anymore in our line. :(

Back