The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess you didn't know that with all this looking and feeling good now it would cost you some $$$$ to stay that way! Pockets hurt but still a good feeling to have!

Ughhhhh, never again going to Nordstrom for a full sit (suit, shirt, tie, belt, shoes) hart Schaffner suit is so nice, but my wallet wants to run away and hide right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Simplicity vacuum died today. Got ten years out of it, but it's going to be hard to replace. They run anywhere from $500 to $1100. Might look at Oreck or Dyson, but even those aren't exactly cheap.

$800 to fix my wife's car! It never stops!

Migraines my head feels like is gonna split open, I know it's from lack of sleep stupid medication keeping me awake.

Got our tax bill. Woof.

My Simplicity vacuum died today. Got ten years out of it, but it's going to be hard to replace. They run anywhere from $500 to $1100. Might look at Oreck or Dyson, but even those aren't exactly cheap.

We went with a Shark vacuum after our older model Dyson went out and it's been a great vacuum, and cheaper!

Migraines my head feels like is gonna split open, I know it's from lack of sleep stupid medication keeping me awake.

Drink some Pepsi and lay down in a dark room

My car lost $5,500 in value in a year. Talk about a kick in the junk

Crazy tornados going on around here right now. Passed us by but east of us is getting hammered.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Must be a GM or Chrysler

Mitsubishi. The fact that I put 20,000 miles a year on it is the killer. Most cars on the market that are the same year have about 30,000 less miles

Mitsubishi. The fact that I put 20,000 miles a year on it is the killer. Most cars on the market that are the same year have about 30,000 less miles

I didn't even realize they still made cars

Crazy tornados going on around here right now. Passed us by but east of us is getting hammered.

Stay safe dude we had 3 in our area yesterday

Ughhhhh, never again going to Nordstrom for a full sit (suit, shirt, tie, belt, shoes) hart Schaffner suit is so nice, but my wallet wants to run away and hide right now

Hart Schaffner and Hickey Freeman are two of the best suits I ever owned. Expensive but they are high quality and last forever.

Hart Schaffner and Hickey Freeman are two of the best suits I ever owned. Expensive but they are high quality and last forever.

With how much I spent on the suit, dress shirt, tie, belt, and shoes.... They better last forever..... And I better get the job lol

Just saw this, ouch!!!
Hope the albatrosses are helping
Thanks dude. Taped up, splinted and stiff soled shoes, about all I can do.

Thanks dude. Taped up, splinted and stiff soled shoes, about all I can do.

Damn. Hope they heal up soon

With how much I spent on the suit, dress shirt, tie, belt, and shoes.... They better last forever..... And I better get the job lol

Dressed for success with your personality, it's a sure thing. Good luck!

Opening Day at my course: currently -2* celsius with a high of 6* & 70% chance of rain (for 4 hours) at my tee time, are you kidding me. :banghead:. It's going to be a nasty round

We went with a Shark vacuum after our older model Dyson went out and it's been a great vacuum, and cheaper!
We had a Shark steamer/vacuum combo and loved it. The steamer portion gave up the ghost a couple months ago after five years of service. We just purchased an Oreck VersaVac which is like the old Shark we had ... steamer/vacuum combo. It'll do for now while we shop for a new vacuum.

I will give anybody $5 if they can get mikedean to stop humming strange music.

I will give anybody $5 if they can get mikedean to stop humming strange music.

is he humming the Fuller House theme song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back