Hi Harry!

Now that you've worked with Boeing on the XR driver and it was a success, any plans to take a look at doing something with irons for more speed?

Our collective goal with this collaboration was to see how it went before deciding on future projects but we are both really eager to take a crack at other products together!

I love the Boeing / Callaway collaboration... what does Alan think of it ;-)

haha. He loves it. Just got a nice, handwritten note from him the other day, complete with cartoon airplane from his Boeing days!

I know Harry is on limited time, so thanks for coming by on the live chat and thanks to THPers for submitting questions.

yes we have prototyped that one and are testing with Tour players to see if they like it.
Oh goodness I hope they do.

Still gaming an animal style driver?

Also, any putter change in the future for you, white hot RX?

Thanks for stopping in Harry. These are always fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Harry!!!

Thanks for taking the time Harry!

This was awesome...thanks Harry!

Thank you!

Moments like this further prove how awesome THP is!

Thanks, everyone! Time to go make the donuts.

Hope it's warming up and you guys are getting out and playing. Should be a fun season! (Could this be the year Team THP wins the Granddaddy?!!!)

This will be the year Team THP wins that belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you and yes this is the year THP wins the Grandaddy

With Willett, Stenson and Grace forming the European Tour's top-3, Callaway is killing it at the highest level. How is Callaway doing with European amateurs? Room for improvement or happy as it stands in terms of market share?

Thanks for the time Harry!! These are always great to read.

Thanks Harry.

Thanks Harry!

thanks Harry!

Thanks Harry, always a fun time when you jump on here.

Good stuff as always Harry, thanks!

Thanks for your time Harry!

Thanks for answering our internet golfer questions, Harry.

These are always fun. Thanks, Harry.

Back