Project X LZ Steel Shafts

Congrats.

Congrats, would like to give these a try sometime.

SO EFFING JEALOUS!!!!

Nice win dude. Seriously.

Congratulations I am really looking forward to trying these once they get released

9cfd65fb6aee23b1fb90900239a4f9b1.jpg

Got this via a tweet. Figured some may find it useful.

Boom! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Man, I am excited about these.

Jealous!!! Congrats on the win look forward to thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad a THP'er got these. Congrats buddy!

hopefully sooner than later i'll be able to hit these in 5.5 in a set of king forged tec heads. as soon as i do i'll post some thoughts.

Still way up there on my ponder list. They just look so filthy fun.

Looks like May 13 is the day!

Can't wait to try these! Will they be available for purchase or have to be purchased with new irons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are sexy. Might be the upgrade I'm looking for in my S55's

These shafts are the first set I have been really interested in a long time! Looking forward to the review!

I want/need these in 6.5......soon.

Is it bad I have these on order already? I'm really considering change back to steel and these are on the top of my list

you are my hero........

Is it bad I have these on order already? I'm really considering change back to steel and these are on the top of my list

Where and how much?

Where and how much?
Price yet to be determined. From my usual guy. He always gets great price so I have no issues to committing without knowing

Does your guy do outside work or do you pretty much keep him working all the time? :angel:

I finally got my PXLZ steel shafts. The 6.0s were on back order and then they forgot but they just overnighted them to me today. I can't wait to get them installed.
Does anyone around Atlanta know of a club builder that I could use? I only really know of the PGA Superstore but I'm not sure I want to trust them with rebuilding my irons.

War Eagle from my iPhone

Interesting shafts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back