Live Update Thread & Contest - UST March Shaft Spectacular

Catching up on here. The updates are fantastic!

2e6681425e75328d642949d559b0f9c9.jpg
valley of sin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for a Texas Wedge!

Last edited:

0d3fd1325a9c18647323dbb4916cf539.jpg

Great round with a great company @USTMamiya and great people. Thanks Danny and Lindsay!

Very, very, cool!

0d3fd1325a9c18647323dbb4916cf539.jpg

Great round with a great company @USTMamiya and great people. Thanks Danny and Lindsay!

Great looking group there!

Great follow while on the range today, once again UST/Mamiya and THP! blow it out of the water again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's really looks like fun!

That was a fun follow today great job with all the video coverage!

The Snap chats today we're great. Looks like you guys enjoyed the new toys. Congrats thp and USB for another great event.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Great job with the coverage guys! Conditions are brutal today.

Snap chats? I may need to look into that hahaha

Just got back from 2 games of junior soccer and the wind was brutal out there. But sounds like you boys and girls made the best of it out there.

Kuddos to you Danny for bring us the video coverage. Top notch sir.

Looks like some drivers were hit well today. Chapter 2 in the books and UST Mamiya and THP'ers are batting 1.000! Great stuff.

Great job again Danny and Lindsay. It's been a fun follow and take to see Kevin and Spencer having some good success with the new setup.

i need a helium shaft for my driver and woods

Great coverage, really fun to follow along. #BallGoFar

You guys did a great job! Thanks for all the coverage!

Very well done guys. The coverage was amazing and knowledge was obtained

Thoroughly enjoyed the follow today guys and gal. It looked like you all had a great time out there.

I'm planning on giving it some time to sink in, and will try and catch the questions I haven't answered yet by tomorrow evening.

I've updated my signature to include all the yummy goodness that's in my bag! :banana:

Thanks again to @THPGolf and @USTMamiya for an amazing two days. It was a pleasure to get to hang out with everyone and soak in as much info as possible.

Another amazing UST/THP event done. You guys got the treatment again and UST just keeps making it awesome.

All caught up, fantastic job with the updates! Hope I can make one of these in the coming months.

Last edited:
Back