Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

I really like the yellow and black. Slamming on the breaks this morning from 110 out.
d4fbcde92166db3d839073fc5d0456bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm I am thinking about picking some of these up just for fun.

​I played the red and white again for a few holes Sunday and still my eyes just can't find this ball in the fairway and especially the rough.

I'll be getting some of these for sure. I liked the white and red but found them hard to see at times. The limited edition white and pink Truvis from last October were easier to see. I don't think seeing these in green and black will be an issue.

They definitely are a lot better than the white/red. So much easier to see especially in grass coming out of winter conditions.

Mine will be here tomorrow, sure wish I had bought some of the pink ones,

I gotta say, I think this is a total fad, like the Ping half and half balls from years ago. That said, I'm all for playing with a golf ball that looks like a football, so I'll pick up some yellow and black ones when they come out.

They may well be a fad, but it's one I kinda like for now haha.

I loved the red/white ones, will definitely try the yellow/black.

I have to get rid of the red/white ones first, but I'll be buying the h3ll out of the black/yellow.
A) I prefer a yellow ball
B) I like the design because it gives me something to focus on which has helped with my thinning/chunking. Pick a pentagon and swing.

These look great. I have $30 to Golf Galaxy I need to spend, and I think these may be on sale too. But do I really need another dozen golf balls when I have 3 dozen (other varieties) that I have yet to crack open?

I have to get rid of the red/white ones first, but I'll be buying the h3ll out of the black/yellow.
A) I prefer a yellow ball
B) I like the design because it gives me something to focus on which has helped with my thinning/chunking. Pick a pentagon and swing.
My thoughts exactly.

Hmm, if this keeps up I would suggest that you seek professional help. :D

These are always slick, I am not a big yellow golf ball person but I will probably pick up a box and game these.

I really like the yellow and black. Slamming on the breaks this morning from 110 out.
d4fbcde92166db3d839073fc5d0456bd.jpg

With the sun it almost looks like the ball is glowing!

Thinking I want to grab a few of the Yellow version to try out. Enjoyed the Chrome softs when I tried them and now this has my interest really piqued!

Will be gaming them tomorrow.
83c5206ff6b20942df10634450bd485e.jpg

Played the red and whites but bought these today. I like the yellow. Great balls!

I'm boring, these just don't appeal to me. Then again I'm not the demographic they are likely targeting

curious what the demo is?

I love the ball but I'll stick to the plain white ones!

The black and yellow truvis will be my ball for 2016... could be quite lucrative for Callaway with my talent for losing balls

I struggle with this ball, I feel like I am looking at a ball from a Mini-Golf Putt Putt course

Been playing the Yellow/Black the last couple of rounds and visually I am struggling. Same wonderful feel off the club, but I find my focus wandering a bit as compared to the White/Red. I wanted to love the yellows, but not at the cost of making my game worse than it already is.

I ordered 2 dozen of the pink and white. :D

Ugh, I want to so bad, but I love the 2016 version too much haha

Ugh, I want to so bad, but I love the 2016 version too much haha
They were so popular in 2015, I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again in Oct for breast cancer awareness month.

They were so popular in 2015, I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again in Oct for breast cancer awareness month.

I sure hope so. I would love to play the pink and white ones.

Back