Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Legacy actually played pretty tough today. Tough for that course at least. Tons of holes were playing cross wind and gusting would go from 10 mph to 25mph as the ball was in the air. Greens were about a foot faster than this weekend, still not fast though. 9 at most probably 8.5. Pins were pretty challenging, must have been 7 or 8 pins that were 5 paces from the edge and the most of the others under 10 paces

Legacy actually played pretty tough today. Tough for that course at least. Tons of holes were playing cross wind and gusting would go from 10 mph to 25mph as the ball was in the air. Greens were about a foot faster than this weekend, still not fast though. 9 at most probably 8.5. Pins were pretty challenging, must have been 7 or 8 pins that were 5 paces from the edge and the most of the others under 10 paces

What did you shoot?

Anyone want to play in the cold this weekend?

Anywhere cheap, I have to drop my car off in the morning, but I am down either tomorrow or Saturday

We should probably jump on this. seems like we play there at least once a year as a group
df5301aea0264db3b68ba900bf62ccf7.jpg

Heck of a deal

Pkorf and I just grabbed $25 hot deal at Shale Creek for 1:00 today. Still a couple left.

We should probably jump on this. seems like we play there at least once a year as a group
df5301aea0264db3b68ba900bf62ccf7.jpg

Ugh that course makes me sick (literally) ...ill pass

OK, so because I cannot decide who to text (too many friends here to choose from) I am going to put it here. As many of you know I work for the Indians and I have to work opening day. That being said my tickets (2) are up for grabs. They are free to you but you may have to pay for parking. So this is how it is going to work:

Deadline: You have until 3/20 by 11:59PM EST to let me know that you want in.
Drawing: Random numbers will be assigned to each entry then a random number will be chosen as the winner
Winner: Receives 2 tickets to the Cleveland Indians home opener. Tickets are in Section 128 Row Z. You can go to the Indians website and look at the 3D seat viewer if you want.
Home Opener Info: Game is 4/4 @ 4:10PM.
Stipulations: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE GAME! This is for many reasons of which I will not get in to. Repeat: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE GAME!

If for any reason the winner has to back out before game day, another winner will be picked.

So all you have to do is let me know you want in and I will put your name in the hopper. Good luck to all!

Another bump for this. Sunday is the last day to let me know if you are in or not. :)

If nobody wants them I'm your guy!

Pkorf and I just grabbed $25 hot deal at Shale Creek for 1:00 today. Still a couple left.
Just woke up. Guess drinking and watching basketball it is. Hopefully the course is in decent shape

Played today at Shale Creek w/ Gunner. Surprised that it was dry and carts were allowed anywhere. For a $25 hot deal I was thoroughly impressed with the condition. They actually mowed everything yesterday afternoon / this morning.

As far as the round? It was windy and pretty cold again. (To say the least) fun round though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played today at Shale Creek w/ Gunner. Surprised that it was dry and carts were allowed anywhere. For a $25 hot deal I was thoroughly impressed with the condition. They actually mowed everything yesterday afternoon / this morning.

As far as the round? It was windy and pretty cold again. (To say the least) fun round though!

Nice that it wasn't cpo. Sunday was a bit soggy there.

Nice that it wasn't cpo. Sunday was a bit soggy there.

Yea. Was surprisingly dry. But, I'm about tired of this wind lol.

The wind makes it interesting

With all the Ohio peeps wondering why not more THP callouts? I guess it is early in the season.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

My call out is coming waiting for the big man to get ready.

With all the Ohio peeps wondering why not more THP callouts? I guess it is early in the season.

Why don't you call someone out? Simple solution in my book.

I already have one. Plus it's not exactly great weather or conditions yet

Played the first round of the year today. Course wasn't in bad shape but the greens were only at a 6 speed lol. Helped keep the score down a bit

Hey if anyone has the PM i sent for the roses run deal a week back please send it to me, not showing up in my sent items at the moment....thx

Back