SPOT OPEN - Club Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick flight from ohio just sayin

Well I don't fit in that range. Expect this one to fill quickly.

Wish I was right handed right now

I'm an accountant, I should be able to make an 11.5 work to a 6 by playing with the numbers. That would be a great trip at the end of tax season.

Wish I could afford it :/

Hmm i will already be in Florida starting on the 8th but i already have a flight booked back for for the 16th idk if they would change it...oh plus i suck at golf not a 6 or lower cap one could dream .

Man I wish I fit in the HC range. JB said this is as close to the old THP outings of all the events now. Someone needs to jump on this.

Sent a PM...Very interested...

Thanks,
Joe

Bump just in case

Sure hate that someone had to drop out. Gonna be an incredible event.

If not for work obligations, I would certainly jump at this chance.

Come on @rambler! fill this spot! You've been talking about it! :)

Come on @rambler! fill this spot! You've been talking about it! :)
Only one small problem... No way in hell I'm a 6 index or better. LOL.

Only one small problem... No way in hell I'm a 6 index or better. LOL.
Hmmmm but that's because of your short game. Your swing is SOLID and we could all learn from your reviews for sure! ?

Hey guys let's keep the banter in the right spot so interested people are getting the details they need.

I would do this in a heartbeat but my cap does not fit as needed. A good THP player will certainly step up to go to such a great event at an awesome resort.

This is still open.

Morning bump. Someone should be all over this.

If I wasn't 14 handicap points off... Have any of the moderators begun active sourcing to people on THP that you know fit the profile??

I'd love to do it but I'm on spring break with my family all next week and I have a 4 day golf outing Master's weekend. Not enough vacation time!!

This is not banter :) Why are you not grabbing this spot?

Hey guys let's keep the banter in the right spot so interested people are getting the details they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back