Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have surprised me to see one. Impressed the sell the GW.
The GW is so money for me It has become my go to club for 80 yards and in. I finally have that low 75 yard shot that spins like crazy back in the bag.

The GW is so money for me It has become my go to club for 80 yards and in. I finally have that low 75 yard shot that spins like crazy back in the bag.

That was always lethal for you. So much so, it convinced me to add it to my game and I love the shot now.

Have some money saved up from recent sales so thinking about going driver shopping. XR16 and Vapor Pro on the ponder list. Eventually add in a fairway wood and my bags set (until someone mentions something else on here that I realize I want)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was always lethal for you. So much so, it convinced me to add it to my game and I love the shot now.
I had it working well at University Park when we played, and today was doing more of the same. However, I want to do the same with a 54* wedge and I find that the chunks come in to play when I start trying to do it with my TM TP wedges.

Also, maybe I should start pondering me stopping the stupid decel I am doing with my 54* wedge that causes the chunks.

I had it working well at University Park when we played, and today was doing more of the same. However, I want to do the same with a 54* wedge and I find that the chunks come in to play when I start trying to do it with my TM TP wedges.

Also, maybe I should start pondering me stopping the stupid decel I am doing with my 54* wedge that causes the chunks.

Put a light weight graphite shaft in that wedge as an experiment and see if you still decel. Heavy head might stop it.

Put a light weight graphite shaft in that wedge as an experiment and see if you still decel. Heavy head might stop it.
Hmm...

Had not thought about that. My AW has a lightweight graphite shaft in it and it's the one I am seeing so much success with.

Fairway woods. Don't know what, but need to give up on the F45 - just not working for me.

Probably going back to a 2 fairway setup. Really liked the swing I took w/ MBurnham's Cobra fairway w/ the Oban shaft in it today.

Do it, F6 sooooo good.

Now that I'm all Bridgestone :Bridgestone: I'm pondering either one of these two Yellow Masters bags Carry or Mini Staff:
View attachment 23922
View attachment 23923

That bag is saweeet!!!

Wedges.

Need something super versatile in a 54 wedge. Full shots are killing me.

Big fan of my MD3 in 54, also the J15 is a pretty good wedge as well.

I see they are only 14° fairways, what loft do you guys play in your drivers?

alez are they easy to hit off the deck?
I play 9 in my driver.

But I don't think your driver loft has anything to do with what degree club is next. If you hit your 13* driver 250 carry and your 14* 3w 230 carry I don't see a problem. As long as the distance is to your liking the loft on the club shouldn't come into play at all.

I see they are only 14° fairways, what loft do you guys play in your drivers?

alez are they easy to hit off the deck?

I use the 16* 3w non pro version and I rotate between 10* and 10.5* driver. I use my 3w off the deck and tee and it works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the masters staff bag from last year. A great looking bag

Problem is the Stand bag is the 2106 addition and it's a Yellow/Green.

8af42bfe58e23e0578dd5b388fbeef7c.jpg

As a lifelong Chicago Bears fan, can't do those colors. The Mini Staff is Black/Yellow, more palatable.

73b00addc24c6a9c8d0a5eec6aba6ca4.jpg

8af42bfe58e23e0578dd5b388fbeef7c.jpg

As a lifelong Chicago Bears fan, can't do those colors. The Mini Staff is Black/Yellow, more palatable.

73b00addc24c6a9c8d0a5eec6aba6ca4.jpg
The Packers are always accepting new fans, Mark.

That stand bag is a beauty.

Do it, F6 sooooo good.

Just need to find one with an X flex shaft, untipped in it. That crazy setup was surprisingly great.

Not looking at that bag not looking at that bag darn it looks so amazing

Actually the same EBay store has both of these bags and my JGR fairway wood. Let's see if I can do an "American Pickers" and do a package deal. They have worked with me in the past.

Info on the Stand Bag:

Bridgestone 2016 "Masters" Limited Edition 10" Stand Bag - Only 200 Bags Available - Similar Bag Being Used By Bridgestone Staff Pro's At This Years Masters, Except It's a Stand Bag - Limited Availabilty - "Jasmine" Yellow" with Masters" Green, & with embroidered Pink Azelea on ball pocket

I play 9 in my driver.

But I don't think your driver loft has anything to do with what degree club is next. If you hit your 13* driver 250 carry and your 14* 3w 230 carry I don't see a problem. As long as the distance is to your liking the loft on the club shouldn't come into play at all.

Smart man.

Wish you'd have needed a fairway shaft before I sent that box to you this week, would be hooked you up brochacha.

Smart man.

Wish you'd have needed a fairway shaft before I sent that box to you this week, would be hooked you up brochacha.
Haha. I know. I didn't even consider it but for the price I couldn't pass it up. I have some stuff here I could throw in there but the only bad this is I'll have to take it to a shop since I don't have a puller.

Actually the same EBay store has both of these bags and my JGR fairway wood. Let's see if I can do an "American Pickers" and do a package deal. They have worked with me in the past.

Info on the Stand Bag:

Bridgestone 2016 "Masters" Limited Edition 10" Stand Bag - Only 200 Bags Available - Similar Bag Being Used By Bridgestone Staff Pro's At This Years Masters, Except It's a Stand Bag - Limited Availabilty - "Jasmine" Yellow" with Masters" Green, & with embroidered Pink Azelea on ball pocket

I don't even have any Bridgestone clubs and I'm pondering that bag.

Man,
markm would really enjoy the THP Las Vegas Event this year

Oh wow that Bridgestone stand bag is incredible

As a lifelong Bears fan as well, it's ok, it's the Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back