Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I know. I didn't even consider it but for the price I couldn't pass it up. I have some stuff here I could throw in there but the only bad this is I'll have to take it to a shop since I don't have a puller.

I said the same thing about the driver that was listed. Didn't need it but couldn't pass it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put a light weight graphite shaft in that wedge as an experiment and see if you still decel. Heavy head might stop it.

Never even thought about that. May need to
do the same in my wedges.

My wife said that if I buy that Yellow/Green bag , every time you carry that bag, you'll be "Brett Favre's Caddy".

Problem is the Stand bag is the 2106 addition and it's a Yellow/Green.

8af42bfe58e23e0578dd5b388fbeef7c.jpg

That thing is amazing.

So that Bridgestone bag is on BridgestoneGolf.com for 250. Ugh... Ponder strongly activated.

s-l225.jpg

Yep looked several times. Wife would kill me.

Twitter contest win time

Haha she follows me on Twitter now. Started wondering about all these boxes showing up. Knew I haven't entered many contests lately. Bank account on lock down now.

Haha she follows me on Twitter now. Started wondering about all these boxes showing up. Knew I haven't entered many contests lately. Bank account on lock down now.

Just make sure her new coach purse shows up the day before your bag does

And MrsV before you say anything all the Twitter contests I've won are legit :)

So that Bridgestone bag is on BridgestoneGolf.com for 250. Ugh... Ponder strongly activated.

s-l225.jpg

Call Discount Dans. You will thank me.

I am trying to decide what new irons to buy. I just sold my Taylormade R9's and I'm considering the Ping G irons or the Callaway XR irons. Anyone have any recommendations?

I just realized it's a single strap. Deal breaker, sadly.

This is the only thing I don't like about my Bridgestone stand bag. Trying to look for a universal strap that would fit it but not having much luck.

This is the only thing I don't like about my Bridgestone stand bag. Trying to look for a universal strap that would fit it but not having much luck.

did you try asking Bridgestone about it? you'd think they have had the same issue with other customers, maybe they have the straps, or they know where to get some

did you try asking Bridgestone about it? you'd think they have had the same issue with other customers, maybe they have the straps, or they know where to get some
I might now that its selling in the states, when I bought it it was Japan only.

They are marketed as caddie stand bags which is probably the reason for the single strap. I think if you are looking for a dual strap walking stand bag there are MANY options (including some bridgestone) out there that fit the bill better that are not as heavy and have the two straps . Two separate target audiences so I get the single strap

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They make the duo strap
7e557793bcffab98092c17dfc59842bb.jpg

After having my putter pointed out on Saturday as being the wrong fit for me based on my swing lol, I will be heading to golf town after work and looking for a face balanced option to fit my more straight back and straight forward putting stroke!
Any recommendations?

They make the duo strap
7e557793bcffab98092c17dfc59842bb.jpg

That's still a single strap, just with dual anchors at the bottom. Not a "backpack" style strap setup on other stand bags which is what the guys want I believe.

I had a twitter conversation last year about it. Not really an option, sadly.

They are marketed as caddie stand bags which is probably the reason for the single strap. I think if you are looking for a dual strap walking stand bag there are MANY options (including some bridgestone) out there that fit the bill better that are not as heavy and have the two straps . Two separate target audiences so I get the single strap

Even if it was a caddie stand bag, I think it's time to get out of the stone age and build the double strap in. There's a market for these bags (albeit a small group) but there's no way I'm dropping 250 on a bag I won't use as soon as I get it.

I had a twitter conversation last year about it. Not really an option, sadly.

Even if it was a caddie stand bag, I think it's time to get out of the stone age and build the double strap in. There's a market for these bags (albeit a small group) but there's no way I'm dropping 250 on a bag I won't use as soon as I get it.

For me, I'm either in a cart or walking with bag in a push cart. So not a real issue for me. But if a purely carried, I could see the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back