Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Was hoping to but still doesn't look good around here (Marlton area)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If anybody wants to join, I'm playing Sea Oaks on Saturday at 11:45.

Anyone going to the Golf Expo in Philly on 02/12-14? I want to go but has anyone gone in the past? Is it worth it? 2 hour drive for me from Wilkes-Barre.

Anyone going to the Golf Expo in Philly on 02/12-14? I want to go but has anyone gone in the past? Is it worth it? 2 hour drive for me from Wilkes-Barre.

I've gone the last few years and I'd say it is not worth that drive. It's basically a lot of the bargain golf club sites selling clubs from the last couple years. Then there's a lot of stands selling clothes and shoes from like 5 years ago, as well as a lot of stands advertising different resort sites down south.

The speakers are some times good and you can get a free lesson if you want. There's also a place where you can hit newer clubs, but it's typically 2015 stuff, albeit also stuff released later in 2015.

I will be going, mainly because you get a free golf digest subscription and it's relatively close by.

I've gone the last few years and I'd say it is not worth that drive. It's basically a lot of the bargain golf club sites selling clubs from the last couple years. Then there's a lot of stands selling clothes and shoes from like 5 years ago, as well as a lot of stands advertising different resort sites down south.

The speakers are some times good and you can get a free lesson if you want. There's also a place where you can hit newer clubs, but it's typically 2015 stuff, albeit also stuff released later in 2015.

I will be going, mainly because you get a free golf digest subscription and it's relatively close by.
I'll agree with Chris on this, his dicription is spot on. Was not worth it for me and it's an hours drive.

FYI, Wyncote will be open this weekend. Wish I didn't have stuff going on.

Effing snow, just when the course cleared about 3" here so far. Better melt by 8:00 AM Sunday.

Had lunch there today. About 4 to 5 inches.

Calling for more snow on Tuesday it looks like... Hope it's nothing.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Playing Wyncote on Sunday at 1:00 with motoo. If anyone is interested, let me know!

Anyone want to play Saturday? It'll be cold so I was thinking late morning/early afternoon.

Anyone home? Golf weather is officially here.

Actually not @ my PA home. But am in my NYC home and since I have my back-up set with me am getting out to Neshanic (first time for me) tomorrow!

I'm flying back from CA, so need to figure out when I can play in this terrific weather. Saturday might be a possibility, but won't know until later in the week.

Looks like Friday at Seaview for me and some buddies.
Got a Groupon for $149 for a foursome

I'm playing Colts Neck on Saturday at 11:03a. One spot left if anybody wants to join me (Hot Deal available).

MasterCard Club Series is opened today for some courses doing early dates.

Just booked a foursome with my usual playing crew at TPC Jasna Polana for May 23rd. Pretty excited to be playing here......

5b05432ff12e10d428f5e52fb85a5989.jpg

MasterCard Club Series is opened today for some courses doing early dates.

Just booked a foursome with my usual playing crew at TPC Jasna Polana for May 23rd. Pretty excited to be playing here......

5b05432ff12e10d428f5e52fb85a5989.jpg

I've heard very good things about the course; take some pics and let us know your thoughts!

I've heard very good things about the course; take some pics and let us know your thoughts!

Will do.
Gonna be a long 2 months of anticipation waiting for this one....:nailbiting:

Anybody been out at Ravensclaw, Glen Mills, Broad Run or Downingtown lately? Any sense of conditions?

Thinking about getting in a couple of rounds Tuesday/Wednesday. If someone wants to join, let me know.

Anyone here still play golf? Looking to get out Saturday...

I do! I'm looking at Friday or Saturday. If Saturday, I'm looking at early afternoon.

Back