SeeMore Putters Thread

@seemoreputters - I am looking to get a putter for my 8 yr. old son. Other than the obvious length difference, is there a head weight you recommend for younger golfers?

@seemoreputters - I am looking to get a putter for my 8 yr. old son. Other than the obvious length difference, is there a head weight you recommend for younger golfers?

yes, we can add more weight to the putter head because it will be shorter than normal. If placing an order by web, call in or email - ask for a full steel spud - 24 grams - to the putter head. This will help your son's swingweight so that he will not be swinging a "feather". Thanks for the question. Let us know what else you need - Howzat!

After a driver fitting the other day I was putting some in front of my fitter and he asked me what putters I normally use and I told him I am a mallet guy.

After missing a few putts with the Cameron X7M he told me to try "that" putter. I laughed as he had me grab a Seemore putter. I told him "no way". He laughed as I started making one after another and joked "yea, you are smaller guy". I looked and saw I was using the Corona Del Mar Large Flange. Wow! I need to go try that putter again, I was making everything with it.

Anyone else using this putter?

I am going to go back and try to read this thread in detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a driver fitting the other day I was putting some in front of my fitter and he asked me what putters I normally use and I told him I am a mallet guy.

After missing a few putts with the Cameron X7M he told me to try "that" putter. I laughed as he had me grab a Seemore putter. I told him "no way". He laughed as I started making one after another and joked "yea, you are smaller guy". I looked and saw I was using the Corona Del Mar Large Flange. Wow! I need to go try that putter again, I was making everything with it.

If you prefer the look of a mallet, the FGP2 shape is my favorite ever putter shape - mid mallet. The PTM3 would be that shape in the series/price range you tested.

I know a LOT of people really like the deep flange shape. I've unfortunately never been able to roll one in person.

If you prefer the look of a mallet, the FGP2 shape is my favorite ever putter shape - mid mallet. The PTM3 would be that shape in the series/price range you tested.

I know a LOT of people really like the deep flange shape. I've unfortunately never been able to roll one in person.

I gotta second the FGP2 or FGP mallet or PTM3 head shape. My favorite of all the SeeMores. Also - and this has been said many times before, but worth repeating - I think it's a really big deal that this head shape is also what SeeMore calls "Face-balanced at impact". I think that makes a ton of difference.

Don't need that ONEcs in the marketplace but definitely want it haha

you should tell the seller he owes it to his king and he'll give it to you :alien:

you should tell the seller he owes it to his king and he'll give it to you :alien:

Found these in the vault

LH-z3c-best-black.jpg

LH-z3c-black-face-pr.jpg

The Crest4 - how is the x2 treating you?
Such a great flat stick. Last time out drained a 30 footer down hill for birdie after going a little long on a Par 3.

I still have the Pure grip on and have toyed with a SS but have yet to make the switch.

that is great! Awesome to hear. A good grip to take a look if thinking about SS is a Rosemark grip 1.52.
Thanks. I will take a look but the way I have been rolling this bad boy I probably won't change it.

I am playing on adding to my SeeMore collection though just have to find the right fit.

I'm weak. I just PM'd Fuppy about his PR M1.

I'm weak. I just PM'd Fuppy about his PR M1.

I agree with James. Absolute steal! It certainly crossed my mind a few times....

Back