The 2015 Grandaddy Recap Thread - Thanks For The Memories

Mine sits on my desk at work. Just a simple reminder of the greatest week in golf history.

I don't know.... I think #TeamBasementDweller and #TheDreamTeam had pretty good weeks as well!
All thanks to this great event!

Did someone say reunion?
Would'nt that be a cool idea?

Get the grandaddy teams together and just talk about this awesome event?
Oh man that would be great. But it would have to be a breakfast at Hideaway on their patio

Oh man that would be great. But it would have to be a breakfast at Hideaway on their patio
That would be magical, but if I got to go back, I don't know that I'd be able to leave again.

So... how do we sneak that many people all the way up to the hideaway patio?

So... how do we sneak that many people all the way up to the hideaway patio?
Al I know is that you will be the last to arrive

Al I know is that you will be the last to arrive
I don't think that would take too much effort on my part

One of my favorite things about the entire trip was pausing in front of the hotel mirrors every morning after brushing my teeth and just look into the mirror, taking a deep breath, smiling and entering in a very unusual thought process. What I mean by that is the fact that the entire trip had surprises the entire way and as a humble person it always made me enter a bit of shock and awe. That pause in the mirror was a form of preparation for the unbelievable and it never fully worked because at every turn I found myself continually surprised and borderline feeling guilty for experiencing, the perfectly appropriately named, #Grandaddy of Em All. I will forever cherish the entire event from head to toe, but I always have that thought of standing in front of the mirror and smiling wondering what we were about to get into! I finally understand what the previous Grandaddiers meant when they described the event and now I can only smile at my experience and be ecstatic for the 2016 squad that will take there shot at the ZooCrew and experience a truly once in a lifetime event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey now! I was showing neb and he was the one misty eyed about it when Steven gave it to him. If it was UofA I woulda been all over it! Go cats!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
You talking about this little guy?

9af97d2e4c9038e830d61ec8fb1ffc00.jpg

Proudly displayed on my desk and I stare at it several times a day. Just one small reminder of how awesome the folks at Callaway are. I was floored beyond belief when he said I could have it, was completely unexpected and it means a ton to me. Steven is great people.

Watched tonight's Callaway Live and as soon as that music started and the camera was going around that studio.......damn some awesome memories came back. We were sitting in those freaking chairs. We were on that freaking set....

003d6eebc55011bdb8386749dbc1c05b.jpg

I game one every round. Love that coin and what it means.

Words cannot, and will not, ever, describe this event fully.

Still use one of those each and every round. Think I still have around 50 of them. Haha

I still have two of them for. I gave away a few of them to other THP'ers, but will always have the last two that I use every round, myself.

I still have two of them for. I gave away a few of them to other THP'ers, but will always have the last two that I use every round, myself.
Ya i gave a bunch away and then realized i have about 40 more years of golf left i should hang on to a couple of them haha

No doubt definitely only one of the special reminders of what you gents were able to experience.

Stared at these memories for 36 holes the last two days!

4974f9ead2d3a515046879f15e11792a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!!! Love it!

Quite a few memories during the round today with these beauties.

f985b5d87fe6153e6795f85497488ab4.jpg

I accidentally hit this app today and this popped up. Doesn't seem so long ago

f5f14cfc8a2e469310c2b2da344170f6.jpg

I got out with another Grandaddy alum #Cookie on Sunday. We had a great time, and spent a great deal of it comparing our experiences from the Hideaway. It is something that just never leaves my mind, and I miss each and every one of you dearly.

I got out with another Grandaddy alum #Cookie on Sunday. We had a great time, and spent a great deal of it comparing our experiences from the Hideaway. It is something that just never leaves my mind, and I miss each and every one of you dearly.

The only pairing that can talk about moments and memories of being in all three Grandaddy events. That's pretty freaking cool

The only pairing that can talk about moments and memories of being in all three Grandaddy events. That's pretty freaking cool

Man I didn't think about that until you just said it. Really freaking cool. A special fraternity we are all a part of

Neb has a newborn dude. We both know how that goes.

I was missing him, congrats to the baby Grandaddy member.

Back