The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrapping up my second quarter at Naval Postgraduate School. Feeling relieved and looking forward to about a week of downtime that will certainly involve golf!

I certainly won't hold it against you. Leading every good officer is a better Chief! :) just busting your balks. Congrats buddy

I certainly won't hold it against you. Leading every good officer is a better Chief! :) just busting your balks. Congrats buddy

Haha! Indeed :D

GregDan's power rankings are effing hilarious!

Finally on a plane. Yay!

People do some crazy things and think they won't get caught doing them. I'm in shock about what they did and how stupid it was to do.

I just don't get people sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People do some crazy things and think they won't get caught doing them. I'm in shock about what they did and how stupid it was to do.

I just don't get people sometimes.

Quick reminder; The world is full of idiots.

I absolutely believe this to be true for me..."I have long known that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth". Bill Bryson

I know I make a living off them :)

Someone I have known along time did something(s) that blew my mind and I only know a fraction of it. I never expected this out of him.

Early day tomorrow is 441 and I drive from Huntington Beach to Carlsbad and kick off meetings with Cobra Golf in the morning and then a quick lunch and then the afternoon at Callaway Golf. Then business dinner with a couple of companies.

Long day for sure, but some killer stuff coming from tomorrow including some surprises.

Early day tomorrow is 441 and I drive from Huntington Beach to Carlsbad and kick off meetings with Cobra Golf in the morning and then a quick lunch and then the afternoon at Callaway Golf. Then business dinner with a couple of companies.

Long day for sure, but some killer stuff coming from tomorrow including some surprises.
You two are burning the midnight oil. Thanks for tackling the long days to bring us all the latest and greatest.

You two are burning the midnight oil. Thanks for tackling the long days to bring us all the latest and greatest.

Thanks dude. Today was fun, intense, but easier. Tomorrow a whole lot more starts to unfold for the immediate.

Very much appreciated the work, time and updates you and 441 are putting in. Wish I could have met you and Mike while you were out here but guess that will have to wait until I get into my first THP event.

Very much appreciated the work, time and updates you and 441 are putting in. Wish I could have met you and Mike while you were out here but guess that will have to wait until I get into my first THP event.

Im rooting for you buddy. And there might still be time, just working on the nightly schedule and will know more tomorrow.

Thanks dude. Today was fun, intense, but easier. Tomorrow a whole lot more starts to unfold for the immediate.
Long days but enjoy it. It's a lot of work, I am sure, but not many people in the industry get the access you guys do!

Everybody loves seeing what happens after your trips and we thank you, especially for the surprises!

Sup yall

Weather treating you well?

Yep a little rain overnight but didnt mess with us today

Yep a little rain overnight but didnt mess with us today

I apologize for the ugly display of "driving" you might have seen during said rain. It's gets wet outside and so cal people seem to forget what driving is.

And the insomnia is back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back