Pulling an Adapter

LLIB

Unfittable
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not real sure where to put this so if it’s the wrong forum please move it.

I picked up an Aldila Rogue for my EXS but it has the wrong adapter on it. I have the correct one but no shaft puller. Would anyone be interested in swapping them for me? I’ll pay shipping both ways and compensate you for your time. Thanks

Not real sure where to put this so if it’s the wrong forum please move it.

I picked up an Aldila Rogue for my EXS but it has the wrong adapter on it. I have the correct one but no shaft puller. Would anyone be interested in swapping them for me? I’ll pay shipping both ways and compensate you for your time. Thanks

I certainly don't mind doing it and definitely would not accept any compensation for it, but I think it would be much cheaper and faster for you to get it done locally.

Speaking about pulling adapters, does anyone know what the difference in driver playing length would be after pulling a ping adapter & replacing with a taylormade one? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I certainly don't mind doing it and definitely would not accept any compensation for it, but I think it would be much cheaper and faster for you to get it done locally.

I would have it done local but the only place I know of is Dick’s and I don’t trust them.

I would have it done local but the only place I know of is Dick’s and I don’t trust them.
In that case, I understand. If you want me to do it and will cover shipping both ways, I will be more than happy to oblige. Just send me a PM if you decide to go that route.

I was in Dicks yesterday, they did not have anyone who was skilled on a Saturday. I would go with guys on this board.

Speaking about pulling adapters, does anyone know what the difference in driver playing length would be after pulling a ping adapter & replacing with a taylormade one? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

+1
AA.jpg

Back