Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss just told me we have afternoon Sabres tix on Saturday so it's Friday only for me, sorry Marty.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Boss just told me we have afternoon Sabres tix on Saturday so it's Friday only for me, sorry Marty.

I say just let the wife know you are taking Marty to the game on Sat...but I don't have to deal with the consequences of that conversation.

I say just let the wife know you are taking Marty to the game on Sat...but I don't have to deal with the consequences of that conversation.
Lol! You don't think that hadn't already crossed my mind? :). I would probably have to build a permanent doghouse. She's a bigger Sabres fan than me.

Lol! You don't think that hadn't already crossed my mind? :). I would probably have to build a permanent doghouse. She's a bigger Sabres fan than me.

What time is the game on Saturday? How much for tickets in Buffalo?
Who are they playing?

Who are they playing?
Not sure on price but 1pm vs the jets

Who are they playing?
Can usually get them for a steal on stubhub a few hours before game-time.

I'm in for Good Friday

Depending on where and time I'm a maybe for both days.

Depending on where and time I'm a maybe for both days.
We could always introduce Marty to Mill Creek :)

We could always introduce Marty to Mill Creek :)

Haha I'm always down to play Mill Creek. Ravenwood might be a good option if they don't have their full rates out yet.

Haha I'm always down to play Mill Creek. Ravenwood might be a good option if they don't have their full rates out yet.
I'd like another shot at Ravenwood. I enjoyed that course.

I'd like another shot at Ravenwood. I enjoyed that course.

Yeah Ravenwood is a great track. Very fair.

Just checked Ravenwood still $50 for 18 and a cart. Kind of expensive for this time of year but fair for that course IMO.

Just checked Ravenwood still $50 for 18 and a cart. Kind of expensive for this time of year but fair for that course IMO.
That's a little pricey but I'd play it.

depending on work I may be in for ravenwood, I enjoyed that course

Ive never played either so Im in for either

Ive never played either so Im in for either
You played Mill Creek with us last year. Had those holes with the crazy elevation changes.

You played Mill Creek with us last year. Had those holes with the crazy elevation changes.

Correction you are right. It was late in the year and remember thinking Id love to play this mid season. Great course

Correction you are right. It was late in the year and remember thinking Id love to play this mid season. Great course
One of my favorite cell phone pics ever was this shot I took one late fall afternoon at Mill Creek with amsmith61:

472f1bee5ad1c43b03f5a8279d69c9dd.jpg

Mill Creek is a great course minus number 11...that is just a stupid hole lol

11 might be the worst golf hole I've ever played.
I hit a decent drive, thought I hit an amazing 5w and couldnt find my ball...and after getting on top near the green you look down and say WTF??

I hit a decent drive, thought I hit an amazing 5w and couldnt find my ball...and after getting on top near the green you look down and say WTF??
They should have just put a green at the end of the fairway and made it a short par 4. And then a cable car to get up the mountain to the next hole.

Now I will play Mill Creek just to defeat #11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back