Thanks Harry!

I realize you already left but I want to hear more of what you have to say tomorrow.

Thanks, Harry! Always fun chatting with you!

Thanks Harry! These are always fun to read, even if I missed it while it was going on.

Wow, THANKS Harry!!! Lots of good info and stuff like this makes me proud to game Cally gear and be a part of THP!

just got caught up and always a fun time with Harry decided to go off the cuff and take questions from THPers directly. Thanks Harry for taking the time.

Thanks, everyone! Time to go make the donuts.

Hope it's warming up and you guys are getting out and playing. Should be a fun season! (Could this be the year Team THP wins the Granddaddy?!!!)

I support the idea.

Good lunch time reads. Too bad I missed the live action.

Thanks Harry! It says a lot about a company when they take time out of their day to interact with the consumers like this.

Wish I would've seen this earlier, great read though.
Thanks for the time Harry!!

Okay last one.
Best version of the four horsemen?

I prefer the version where Ole Anderson was replaced by Barry Windham. Woooooooo!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read through this. really great to read the answers to a lot of these as they are things I have been wondering, thanks Harry!

Dang! Missed out on the live Q&A, but loved some of the responses... What was that about cup face going into an iron "...that will truly break down compromises..." Yes, please!

Always love when he jumps in.

THP wins the Grandaddy.... There is no doubt!

Thanks Harry for giving the forum your time today.

Great questions asked by THPers and great and revealing answers from Harry.

This is good stuff!
I missed this yesterday with work commitments, but thanks Harry for taking the time for the Q&A session.

Flash Q&A!

Flash Q&A!

I also missed this yesterday, but what a cool thread to read back through! Thanks for taking the time Harry!

Great read and some awesome info. Thanks Harry, you are still my king! Looking forward to Truvis in different colors. Liked the pink Truvis that was a limited run last year.

Just got caught up. Hate that missed this when it was happening, but absolutely loved it. Thanks to Harry for taking the time to answer so many questions.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the toe-up putter after hearing it is for the back/through stroke

Back