Tito's and tonic or tito's and lemonade

or.....

Tanqueray and tonic

Tito's and tonic or tito's and lemonade

or.....

Tanqueray and tonic
I thought the "or....." was going to be followed up by "Just Tito's"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Captain and Dr. Pepper would be my 1st choice. But, goodness, I am oddly a sucker for a White Russian.

Captain and Dr. Pepper would be my 1st choice. But, goodness, I am oddly a sucker for a White Russian.
Tried Captain and Cherry Dr. Pepper?

Also, the rug really brought the room together man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I like White Russians but I'm more fo a sucker for a Colorado Bulldog.

I suspect very strongly that it will be a blueberry vodka lemonade come December.

I have a few. Any soda and whiskey is my go-to, but I’m partial to Cheerwine and Bourbon. There was a bar where I went to college that used to serve them and they called them “The Gentry’s Cocktail.”

Others include a good Old Fashioned, Tom Collins, Mint Juleps, and a good and true Irish Coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit of a thread bump here, but I was making drinks and wanted somewhere to put it! Vieux Carré's tonight (y)

PXL_20220910_012537190.jpg

PXL_20220910_013318728.jpg

Negroni. The Negroni is one of my all time, tried and true year in and year out favorites. I have a lot of love for gin. I have over 100 unique bottles in my collection. Most gin days I will enjoy gin and tonic's or a dirty martini, but the Negroni is pure flavor magic.

Back