UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - March 2016

Yikes! Friday is 70% chance of rain and Sat has a 20% chance, high of 58 and winds of 25 mph. Any indoor ranges in the metroplex that aren't putt putt? Could be some soggy ground. Top Golf? :)

I tried to warn you! :alien:

It's Texas.....will be a totally new forecast by Wednesday.

Good questions #cookie! Gives us a better idea in what to expect for you come this weekend. Danny will get you all hooked up for sure!

Just for clarification.....that was my UST event partner that posted the earlier forecast. :)

It's Texas.....will be a totally new forecast by Wednesday.

Good questions #cookie! Gives us a better idea in what to expect for you come this weekend. Danny will get you all hooked up for sure!

Texas golf be like....

f4776bacd7f2f4baa119a85705157c8e.gif

Not the best looking weather at this point...but subject to change.

Tell me a little about your game.

What's your handicap?
Typical driver yardage and miss?
What's your 150 club and miss?

Not sure if you were asking both of us or not, but my handicap is currently at 11.2.

Driver yardage is about 280yds with a miss of push or hook.

150 yard club is my 9 iron with miss being poor contact (fat, thin, etc...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're excited, you're excited, we're excited!! Is it Friday yet??? Almost!!!

I love what UST is bringing to the table. Great job!

THe participants are in for a treat. Danny and team will have everybody smiling.

My flight leaves Cali on Thursday night and I arrive in TX at 3am I think. I will meet the two participants at the UST office on Friday morning.

Danny, just goes to show you my knowledge of ancient clubs....I think my PW is made by Cougar and the model is a Puma as opposed to the opposite.

Looking forward to having my eyes opened to many other things as well!

I'm excited to see these two guys and their numbers. Danny will open some eyes this weekend!!

Danny teasing the weekend, gotta love that. Can't wait to see what they have planned for the lucky 2 this weekend!!

Lindsay and Danny together are a great team. Can't wait to see Episode 2 that airs starting on Friday!

Love the video and teaser! Can't wait to see what Lindsay and Danny have in store for the guys!

Great video, can't wait to see what's in store

Enjoy your 2 hour nap.

Danny

THe participants are in for a treat. Danny and team will have everybody smiling.

My flight leaves Cali on Thursday night and I arrive in TX at 3am I think. I will meet the two participants at the UST office on Friday morning.

Easy fix.

Danny

Danny, just goes to show you my knowledge of ancient clubs....I think my PW is made by Cougar and the model is a Puma as opposed to the opposite.

Looking forward to having my eyes opened to many other things as well!

Enjoy your 2 hour nap.

Danny

I am going to crawl into your cube by the massive amount of clubs and take a cat nap. To look like this, plenty of beauty rest is required.

That's a great video. Lucky people!!!

What a great watch and can't wait to see how you two guys are going to be spoiled! Huge fan of UST now!!!

Back