Yes! It will be good to see ya again. Hopefully you've been working on your bunker game, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually have a lesson planned once the snow is gone, lol
Hey 2 out of 3 of my sand shots were nice.... The last one though... Ouch.
I'll never forget that man!

Swyped while swerving on my S6 edge

It's been a day, this thing needs a bump!!

Maybe a list of who's in/who's a maybe on the first page? :) Gosh I'm so needy!

IN!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think I've said it multiple times, I'm in.

We certainly hope you can make it. However the little secret is we are planning a Fall Iowa 2016 as well for those that can't make this event.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

How come I didn't know this? I'm likely out for Fall, unless it's late Fall, and even then, probably out. The population in my house is increasing late August early September.

I figure it's never too early to start talking about formats!!!

Since we will be playing multiple courses, what if we did different formats each round? And people just accumulated points and we had 1, 2 and 3 places? Or do it as 2 man teams? Same principle, but 1, 2, and 3 for those pairs.

Here's a few to consider:

We were just going to do, I think, Ryder Cup, best ball, alt shot, scramble, probably 2 man teams. That said, no reason we can't do some of those other formats you posted. I hadn't even thought of that.

I'm really just checking in here. Been so busy lately.

~Rock

How come I didn't know this? I'm likely out for Fall, unless it's late Fall, and even then, probably out. The population in my house is increasing late August early September.

We were just going to do, I think, Ryder Cup, best ball, alt shot, scramble, probably 2 man teams. That said, no reason we can't do some of those other formats you posted. I hadn't even thought of that.

I'm really just checking in here. Been so busy lately.

~Rock

We will just have to figure out how to handle people who can only make it to one round. Maybe new tei man teams each round. And the person with the lowest number of points wins. One point for first two for second and so on each round.

~Rock

Congrats on the new little one coming. I'm also glad your new buisness is keeping you busy.

Congrats on the new addition to the family

Congrats, Rock.

I'm gonna do some digging on the back support of Game Book, I'm gonna see if War can help me, but I think it would be cool to use the live scoring for this!

I can do 1 day on the June weekend (wedding anniversary so I'd be shot for being gone all weekend), but would more than likely be good for the entire fall weekend.

Congrats Rock!!

Congrats Rock!

Congratulations Rock!

I can do 1 day on the June weekend (wedding anniversary so I'd be shot for being gone all weekend), but would more than likely be good for the entire fall weekend.
Good to hear QUA1L! I'm only going to make Sunday, I have a wedding sat. But will also hopefully make the full fall weekend

Just a sundy bump

Bought my groupon. I got an email to one of my inactive accounts for $20 free, code NOW20. May be worth checking out. I got my Honey Creek round for $5 lol.

I am so ready for the golf season to start. THP official events (hopefully) and unofficial events will be just around the corner, then.

I am in the beginning of a major swing change and am working hard to be ready for the season. Can't wait for the first round of the year and for Iowa. Just a reminder I have an xtra groupon for honey creek so if you need it let me know and will make sure you get it

I am in the beginning of a major swing change and am working hard to be ready for the season. Can't wait for the first round of the year and for Iowa. Just a reminder I have an xtra groupon for honey creek so if you need it let me know and will make sure you get it

I haven't gotten the groupon yet. I'll take your extra one if its still available.

Ugh, that's the weekend we are having my daughter's birthday party. I may have to come down Friday night and golf Saturday and then drive home. I really want to make it.

Back