NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that avatar is awesome.

CROSBY!!!!

The King will not tolerate this talk

How about that Craps game last night with the Sharks in those amazing teal jerseys. The highlights made it look like can't miss t.v.

How about that Craps game last night with the Sharks in those amazing teal jerseys. The highlights made it look like can't miss t.v.
Ugh ready for this road trip to be over

Ovechkin+on+Subban.gif

He could have killed him there.

He should have its a canadien for gods sake,just kiddin

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kings Blackhawks tonight should be a good one

NBCSN for me

Same here... And I would say I'm watching hockey tonight but I'll one up you guys, playoff game for my Monday league team tonight, and championship for my Wednesday team in 2 days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here... And I would say I'm watching hockey tonight but I'll one up you guys, playoff game for my Monday league team tonight, and championship for my Wednesday team in 2 days!!!

Good luck dude! I pretty much hung em up a few years ago so I'll be watching the NHL game.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good luck dude! I pretty much hung em up a few years ago so I'll be watching the NHL game.

I thought about doing that when I destroyed my shoulder but I just can't

I thought about doing that when I destroyed my shoulder but I just can't

Getting old sucks, started getting hurt to often. Could still play pick-up but I've gotten lazy too, lol!

I haven't skated in two years and am finally getting after it tomorrow, albeit its roller in these parts. Hoping to skate a couple days a week for exercise, maybe get back into a league.

As for the NHL, some crazy lopsided games tonight. Was hoping the Hawks would have taken care of the Kings.

Blues looked very uninspired last night against the Flames. I hope stronger competition brings out their edge. No a good look for them heading down the stretch.

I haven't skated in two years and am finally getting after it tomorrow, albeit its roller in these parts. Hoping to skate a couple days a week for exercise, maybe get back into a league.

As for the NHL, some crazy lopsided games tonight. Was hoping the Hawks would have taken care of the Kings.

Played a little roller hockey and I enjoyed it...stopping and falling are a lot different though, lol! I just remember how friggin hot it was.

Holy Crap did the Hawks stink it up! I turned it off after the second goal. I've seen this Crawford before and it's not good. Q might go to Darling next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back