iTunes & Android - THP Radio

Definitely can't wait for the Cobra episode.

Shaft Episode will be up tomorrow for everybody.
If you ever wanted to know about shafts, this one is for you.

Shaft Episode will be up tomorrow for everybody.
If you ever wanted to know about shafts, this one is for you.

There are a lot of people who love getting the shaft....oh wait.

Seriously though, got Subscribed and ready to rock the episode on the way to work.

Think I finally figured it out.

yep I got it. I'm not on iTunes much. I hope I did it right.

I really enjoy being able to download these through itunes podcast. Much easier for me. Looking forward to lots more good conversations in the Uncut series

Thanks for all of the reviews everybody. With your continued help, THP Radio is moving up the rankings for Golf Podcasts and if it continues with this trend, the more guests and episodes that we can put out.

New Show coming up this week with one of the best in the industry with metal wood design.

Thanks for all of the reviews everybody. With your continued help, THP Radio is moving up the rankings for Golf Podcasts and if it continues with this trend, the more guests and episodes that we can put out.

New Show coming up this week with one of the best in the industry with metal wood design.

They have been great so far and I have really enjoyed them. I 'm sure they will continue the high standard that has previously been set! Looking forward to this weeks podcast! Thanks for bringing these people in so we can all enjoy the benefits from their expertise. It's been very educational.

On Android I subscribe using the Pocket Casts app. Good stuff!

Over the next few weeks we have some killer shows lined up.

Scotty G talking about golf marketing and the evolution that has happened as of late.
Harry Arnett talking about...Well everything.
Another shaft expert on
A show on the new direction of social media in the world of golf

Also have a new episode of The Dean Has Spoken coming up early next week that is cant miss.

Over the next few weeks we have some killer shows lined up.

Scotty G talking about golf marketing and the evolution that has happened as of late.
Harry Arnett talking about...Well everything.
Another shaft expert on
A show on the new direction of social media in the world of golf

Also have a new episode of The Dean Has Spoken coming up early next week that is cant miss.

I'm looking forward to all of it, but will be paying very close attention to the show with Harry Arnett!

I am now a wizard!! I was able to download the app and set up the podcast on my phone. Then I actually listen to the Cobra one again last night! I know this sounds simple to some but I was pretty happy!!

Love listening. Thanks THP!!

Found out today that my podcast app doesn't update the videos automatically. I had to refresh it manually to listen to T.O.
With everything happening it is a good thing that I figured that out now so I don't miss anything.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Subscribers should have a new episode ready for them now.
Thanks for the reviews guys/gals that have done so.

I want to thank those that have left a review on the iTunes page. It helps with search and iTunes organic search so it is more appreciated than you know.

Just wrapped up a show with Harry Arnett and I can say this.
If you ever wanted to know more about him, how he got started and what makes their marketing tick, its a must listen.
It will be out later this week.

Just wrapped up a show with Harry Arnett and I can say this.
If you ever wanted to know more about him, how he got started and what makes their marketing tick, its a must listen.
It will be out later this week.

Nice, excited to listen in on this one.

Looking forward to listening.

Show with guest Harry Arnett coming up later today, and its a good one.

Show with guest Harry Arnett coming up later today, and its a good one.

Looking forward to the listen. Definitely enjoying renewed use of THP Radio to get more industry info this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New THP radio show will appear today and it's a good one.

Looking forward to it.

For those interested in The Grandaddy and a couple of other big time unique events still to come in 2016. I strongly suggest subscribing and getting caught up on THP Radio.

Bonus THP Radio this week as The Dean Has Spoken will have a full Masters Preview show up as well, including the predictions from The Dean himself.

Back