Ugh, that's the weekend we are having my daughter's birthday party. I may have to come down Friday night and golf Saturday and then drive home. I really want to make it.
Adventureland in Des Moines makes a great birthday destination. Just saying

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

always happy to see with each turn of the calendar comes a new thread about an Iowa gathering spearheaded by Wedge and the Mayor :)

Are you going to join us this year

I would like to attend this event. I've never been to one before and am curious what the requirements are or what I need to do in order to attend?

I would like to attend this event. I've never been to one before and am curious what the requirements are or what I need to do in order to attend?

Would love to have you, Grinny. The Iowa outing is unofficial, so basically a group of regional THPers getting together to play golf, enjoy some food/drinks, and just have a good time. No requirements. Would definitely suggest considering joining the Albatross Club, though, as that would open-up opportunities to be considered for official THP events.

Albatross Club here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

And check-out some of the past threads for official THP events (Grandaddy, Legacy, UST/Mamiya, ProjectX, Cure, and a slew of others).

Like rambler said no requirements except you must have fun. This is a fun get together. It even convinced me to move to Iowa. Not really work opportunities did, but it is a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to have you. It's great golf and even greater company. All you have to do is say you will be there and then make your way to Iowa. If you plan on playing. I recommend the Groupon listed a few pages back for Honey Creek Golf Club.

If you have any questions. Please ask.

Like rambler said no requirements except you must have fun. This is a fun get together. It even convinced me to move to Iowa. Not really work opportunities did, but it is a great time.

Don't lie. Team Iowa was 100% the reason you are here.

Don't lie. Team Iowa was 100% the reason you are here.

Haha team Iowa does have some great guys in it. It did help in the decision.

Well I already live in Iowa so I have that part down. Do you need an established handicap (GHIN) for the events? I have bought the honey creek groupon several years and already had bought one for this year. Unfortunately, it hasn't helped me to play any better on the back 9 there ��

Well I already live in Iowa so I have that part down. Do you need an established handicap (GHIN) for the events? I have bought the honey creek groupon several years and already had bought one for this year. Unfortunately, it hasn't helped me to play any better on the back 9 there ?
You don't need A GHIN for this event

Well I already live in Iowa so I have that part down. Do you need an established handicap (GHIN) for the events? I have bought the honey creek groupon several years and already had bought one for this year. Unfortunately, it hasn't helped me to play any better on the back 9 there ��
Awesome to have ya, no worries on the handicap!

I'll start with my RSVP, maybe wedge can keep them up to date in the first post, I'm in both days!

I'll start with my RSVP, maybe wedge can keep them up to date in the first post, I'm in both days!
Done. I'll do my best to get the list updated. If you're planning our just thinking about it. Please post it again and the days you're playing. Thanks

I'm in both days

I guess I'll be there...maybe with a Rambler and Msh134 as well..... :p

You should probably add yourself and McRock to the list as well :)

Done. I'll do my best to get the list updated. If you're planning our just thinking about it. Please post it again and the days you're playing. Thanks

I am inn

I'm in for both days

I guess I'll be there...maybe with a Rambler and Msh134 as well.....

You should probably add yourself and McRock to the list as well :)
Updated.

Alright....time to get the lurkers involved in this! Let's go boys! :) Always a fantastic time.

Although I think we should think about that alternate shot round. We may want to do a best ball or something so that
everyone gets their $$$$ worth. Just a thought....

I'm in. Gotta get my annual visit to a small-town Iowa Hardees.

Wait... is that Wedge under the "maybe" group. WTH?

Back