NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he couldn't score.... Scoring doesn't require you to back check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His controller was unplugged, give him a break :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This picture needs to be changed. How about this...

74a5aa18e655d9b5b4e705ac492aabad.jpg

Where's scrap, hanging with the Jamaican women's track team again?

Idk.... I like this one
a051cc5ab2b6e8975f29fd19d3202610.jpg

Hahaha Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme get on up its Bobsled time

Leafs win again......they need to stop.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh man, how many teams do you cheer for? You and Scrap will get along great haha

Except as an Avalanche fan we will never get along hahahaha
Well for the smart ones they do haha

So I'm smart? Again back with the compliments eh. Your fancy tongue will not stop the BeefCake rebellion hahaha

2 hours every night dude and it's awesome.
Hahaha Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme get on up its Bobsled time
What is funny is from my doorstep I can see the track the Jamaican's first went down back in the 88 Olympics. Things are turning boys!!! Just need to keep a little patience even though I don't want to.

Surprised Reimer is in net for the Sharks against the Bruins. You would think they want to win the game. It's a bold strategy Cotton.

Except as an Avalanche fan we will never get along hahahaha.
Oh no, there's Avalanche fans on this forum? JB needs to rethink this whole "everybody can join" thing

As a side note.... I'm loving this picture on the forum;)

Idk.... I like this one

Slight fify. I almost puked when I saw that other pic. Please keep the NHL thread classy and do not post anymore of those types of pics. Kids are sneaking on the internet all the time and they don't need to see images like the one you posted.

Thanks
#Beef

Agree to disagree, I wish wish the rivalry was as good as it was in the late 90's though

Agree to disagree, I wish wish the rivalry was as good as it was in the late 90's though

Agreed. It was awesome and nothing has come close since and the Flames/Oilers of the 80's was great as well.

Agreed. It was awesome and nothing has come close since and the Flames/Oilers of the 80's was great as well.

80's were before my time, was born in 89, so I grew up in the wings/Avs rivalry, with the back to back 9-7 games and goalie fights.... Those were the days

80's were before my time, was born in 89, so I grew up in the wings/Avs rivalry, with the back to back 9-7 games and goalie fights.... Those were the days

Thanks for telling me I'm old. Boy these wings fans are a bunch of jerks. :alien:

Some of the best hockey I can remember both squads were so talented and passionate about winning. I loved everything about it and wish it could be rekindled.

Thanks for telling me I'm old. Boy these wings fans are a bunch of jerks. :alien:

Some of the best hockey I can remember both squads were so talented and passionate about winning. I loved everything about it and wish it could be rekindled.

They tried with the stadium series..... won't work with them being in different conferences now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They tried with the stadium series..... won't work with them being in different conferences now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I saw of the Amumni game was awesome. Chelios is still a "cat" (family friendly forum) We will just have to wait for a cup final and with Roy behind the bench anything is possible. I'm would love to see coach Roy take on what ever scum bag you guys have for a coach. He deserves a good beating.

Ummmmmm, if the Avalanche make it? Sure

Ummmmmm, if the Avalanche make it? Sure

They are closer than the Wings are.

It hurts to admit a little but the wings have had a few guys who I absolutely love. Mrazk, Datsyk and Zetterberg are all awesome. But Federov was the best of them. They are close to being on Sakic and Forsberg level.

I loved federov!! Datysuk is one of my favorite players and the reason I was #13 in college, but duchene and mackkinon are pretty good.

I loved federov!! Datysuk is one of my favorite players and the reason I was #13 in college, but duchene and mackkinon are pretty good.

Your all right for a wings fan. Just please no more of those awful pic's. Thanks. #ScrapCake

Yes!!!! Ward giving the Sharks the lead!!! Love that guy.

As long as you keep those crapalanche pics off this forum. There are minors that browse this from time to time

As long as you keep those crapalanche pics off this forum. There are minors that browse this from time to time

Noted but I don't listen well. :alien:
Spoiler

7 in a row in unbeleivable. I know it will eventually even out, but the vibe in town is great!

How's the vibe now?

#BeefTroll

Haters and he scores the OT winner Hahaha in your faces!

Sooooo I watched the replay..... How was that NOT offside? I know you can bring it in behind you when you have possession, but he clearly lost the puck and lost possession and therefore offside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back