FootJoy VersaLuxe

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I wonder what they're coming out with next???

I love FJ. Have always been my favorite shoes in golf! I also love their apparel, the shirts have a better feel in my opinion compared to many others.

Curious as to what they are coming out with now? Kind of looks like a dress style shoe.

VersaLuxe.

They make great golf shoes, interesting to see what this is about.

I don't want to post photos myself, but they are on the Footjoy Europe page already.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Great products, across the board!

Can a mod please change the title to FootJoy VersaLuxe?

An interesting look.
http://www.footjoy.com/versaluxe/01...=button1_explrversalux&utm_campaign=dtc031616
[h=3]THE EMBODIMENT OF ON AND OFF COURSE VERSATILITY[/h]
Excellence lies in the details. From the precise selection of premium leathers to the fine grade of stitching used to add detailing to the upper design, no element was spared in the creation of FJ's latest offering. Versaluxe spikeless golf shoes are the pinnacle of quality and craftsmanship. FJ, The #1 Shoe in Golf.

[h=2]FEATURES & BENEFITS[/h]WATERPROOF
FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).

SUPPLE LEATHER
SuppleLuxe™ leather, developed by Pittards® of England, is soft, durable and 100% waterproof.

COMPLETE COMFORT
Full leather linings provide a mold-to-feet custom like feel, while the suede inner-heel pocket offers no-slip comfort fit.

LANE LAST

The Lane Last offers a full rounded toe character with a full fit across the forefoot which allows toes to spread and grip.
PDP_Shoes_VersaLuxe_31516_BIG_1200x960_V2.jpg

FJ_57250_04.jpg

FJ_57254_04.jpg

I really like the style!

they are definitely something I could wear to work and then go straight to the course.

they are definitely something I could wear to work and then go straight to the course.

I thought the same thing. I really like the black/blue pair. I realize they are different ends of the style spectrum, but I think these look 1000 times better than the Freestyle shoes.

I was just thinking the same thing. The black/blue pair look really good

I thought the same thing. I really like the black/blue pair. I realize they are different ends of the style spectrum, but I think these look 1000 times better than the Freestyle shoes.

I was just thinking the same thing. The black/blue pair look really good

yup completely different end of the spectrum. I like the Puma BioDrive leather, but on days that I need to be a little more dressier, these would handle the situation better. Also it kind of sticks with what we've come to expect from FJ over the years.

My only gripe with FJ and their newer releases is they dont stay new long. Now i know thats an obvious but it just seems like only after a couple rounds the shoes start to show serious wear. Maybe it was just the DNA's and maybe its just me, but i would hope that the quality in these are better than ive experienced with FJ

Not my style. The stitching lines makes it look too busy, IMO.

Picked up a pair of the black ones today. Like wearing a slipper.

I like the looks of these, looks super comfortable and casual.

I'm okay with the look, but I'm pretty happy with my Eccos.

I really like the grey version of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FootJoy VersaLuxe

I'm a huge FJ honk, but ive never understood any manufacturer placing a white or light colored sole on any shoe....let alone a golf shoe. It immediately gets dingy...marred...scuffed and turns to a brownish gray. Bad concept in my opinion.

These don't look too bad but hope they made some with darker colored soles for this guy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back