The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My truck just got T-boned in downtown StL. The good news is that no one was hurt, the other driver had insurance and my truck sustained little damage since the other vehicle pretty much went under the truck. Also I have a witness so insurance should all be good.

glad as everyone is ok. That's a scary situation to be in

My truck just got T-boned in downtown StL. The good news is that no one was hurt, the other driver had insurance and my truck sustained little damage since the other vehicle pretty much went under the truck. Also I have a witness so insurance should all be good.
Having just been in accident, I know it can shake you up. Glad you're ok and that he has insurance.

Unfortunately it doesn't shake me up as I've been in plenty. I'm actually pretty calm. The fact that for once it wasn't a stolen car and the person had insurance was a relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it doesn't shake me up as I've been in plenty. I'm actually pretty calm. The fact that for once it wasn't a stolen car and the person had insurance was a relief.

I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at this a bit. Where in the heck are you driving that it's routine to be hit by stolen cars :D

I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at this a bit. Where in the heck are you driving that it's routine to be hit by stolen cars :D
St. Louis City - one of the most dangerous cities in the U.S. according to multiple resources.

as much fun as my tour van experience was on monday and tuesday, my buddy who let me tag along was sick as was his entire household. so now i have it. i coughed so hard and felt so bad last night that i took a pretty good pull off two different cough medicines - one with hydrocodone and one with codeine - AND a benadryl because i'm allergic to that class of narcotics. i am in such a fog today!

Been a while since I've walked into this smell, but there's nothing like walking into a vacant, powerless house that has Chinese drywall.

Been a while since I've walked into this smell, but there's nothing like walking into a vacant, powerless house that has Chinese drywall.

Maybe I'm not so sad that I didn't get into Real Estate sales after all. After being in a few houses when we were looking for a house, I can only imagine half of what an agent walks into.

Maybe I'm not so sad that I didn't get into Real Estate sales after all. After being in a few houses when we were looking for a house, I can only imagine half of what an agent walks into.

You sorta get used to it, or at least get good at recognizing what it is. Police and EMT though always get my sympathy, I can't imagine what they've walked into.

Stress migraine. THPing while I can. Had a major snafu at work today that's left a new client without phone service all day. Unfortunately we're not the ones who messed up, but since we're the ones who'll pick up the phone and not the huge carrier who doesn't care, we're taking the brunt of it. Lot of angry people right now, and justifiably so, but there's only so much you can take when there's nothing you can do about it.

St. Louis City - one of the most dangerous cities in the U.S. according to multiple resources.

Been there a couple times and was not a fun driving experience. Fortunately we didn't venture to far from hotel which wasn't far from the office either

Haven't you guys ever seen national Lampoon's vacation?

That's how St Louis really is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I should listen to the immortal words of Hawk more often. So many words to operate, work, and live by.

Miss me some Hawk.

Stress headache will not go away. Feels like my left eye is about to burst out of my head. Trying to ignore it since meds haven't touched it. Client issues are ongoing, I spent the whole time I've been home in contact with techs and the client and things still aren't working. We know exactly why, and their phone vendor knows exactly why and will resolve it first thing in the AM tomorrow, but it's still a nightmare like I haven't seen in a few years now. Don't blame the client one bit for being upset, but trying to fix someone else's major screwup is just a pure minefield.

My tooth extraction and bone graph went well. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The numbness is starting to wear off so hopefully it won't hurt that bad.

My tooth extraction and bone graph went well. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The numbness is starting to wear off so hopefully it won't hurt that bad.

That doesn't sound like a ton of fun. Mac+Cheese and Mashed Potatoes will be your friend for a few days.

Dealing with the HOA trying to get a fence approved to be built for our yard.

I am so glad we don't have an HOA. One of the benefits of living in a neighborhood that's been around since the early '60s.

That doesn't sound like a ton of fun. Mac+Cheese and Mashed Potatoes will be your friend for a few days.
Exactly. When I had three pulled in one night a couple months back to make room for a bridge. I used it as an excuse to eat and Mac and Cheese for days like it was going away. . Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Took the kids to get Shamrock Shakes this evening at McDonalds, asked for them and was told "We dont have those anymore."

It's freaking St. Patricks day and they no longer have a Shamrock Shake?

I'm blaming mitchdean, but what are the odds that I have a body builder in the middle seat next to me. Haha

Man you can't get a break. Weren't you just in urgent care watching golf channel for a sprained ankle? Glad you're doing okay and no one was hurt.

I'm blaming mitchdean, but what are the odds that I have a body builder in the middle seat next to me. Haha

Id laugh but Im afraid what lies ahead for me in the middle seat

edit that, Im in the 2 seater side

Little guy sits in window and turns to me and says "let's hope" and I laughed. Then hulk hogan sits doen

Sub zero golf on saturday will make you forget all about that "blank space"

Little guy sits in window and turns to me and says "let's hope" and I laughed. Then hulk hogan sits doen

I'm certain you have the worst "flight luck" of anyone I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back