Titleist Ball Selector Fitting Tool

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Similar to what other OEM's have done, Titleist decided to throw up their version of the golf ball fitting tool. Just put in your stats in a few questions & then a golf algorithm recommends the right Titleist ball (or two) you should be playing.

https://www.titleist.com/golf-ball-fitting-tool

1. What golf ball you currently play? (any OEM from the drop down)
2. How many rounds of golf do you play? I'm not real sure why this is relevant but ....
3. What is your preferred trajectory?
4. What is your typical ball flight?
5. How would you describe your spin and control on your approach shots?
6. Could you benefit from more short game spin & control?
7. What type of feel do you prefer in your golf ball?
8. What is most important to help you play your best?
9. Do you prefer a white or yellow golf ball?

I did it with my current gamer stats & it suggested the same ball ... ProV1

Then I did it with my other OEM ball I like to play (TM TP5x) & it then suggested the AVX.

Give it a try & let us know if it's accurate to what you would expect & play.

It gave me the ProV1X which if what I play now. I do put the CS in play also.

It gave me the Pro v1, I play the Tour B RX. It's been a long time since I've hit a pro v, my game has improved a lot since then maybe I'll give it a shot again.

Gave me the Tour Soft, I play a Bridgestone E6 soft or E12 soft, so fairly comparable.

Thanks for posting this. I wanted to see what the site said vs what the experts will tell me at the Titleist Ultimate Testing in GA in a couple of weeks. Any way here are the results:

Recommended Golf Ball
New Pro V1x®
Offers total performance and features more speed for extraordinary distance, high trajectory, low long game spin, Drop-and-Stop™ control and soft feel.

It gave me Tour Soft, I currently play Q-Star

I started with ProV1 and ended at ProV1, then I started with Bridgestone Tour BRX and ended at ProV1 as well. I like AVX's too though.

Gave me the ProV1 and the AVX as the alternative. I currently play the Tour B RX.

It gave me the Tour Soft, and ProV1 as the alternate, based on a current Chrome Soft.

It gave me the AVX followed by ProV1.

It gave me Tour Soft Yellow, but these things always ask questions I'm indifferent on or undecided on (Like "What color you prefer?" or ""What is your current ball?").

First off, it is missing my current gamer, Callaway ERC Soft. So, I entered Chrome Soft, it gave me Pro V1. Second go round, I entered Super Soft, it gave me AVX. They used to have a different ball selector tool, that asked for distance, dispersion, spin required and some other stuff. Always gave me Pro V1.

First off, it is missing my current gamer, Callaway ERC Soft. So, I entered Chrome Soft, it gave me Pro V1. Second go round, I entered Super Soft, it gave me AVX. They used to have a different ball selector tool, that asked for distance, dispersion, spin required and some other stuff. Always gave me Pro V1.

It looks this tries to give you a Titleist product similar to the ball you already play instead of an actual "fitting."

I primarily play Z-Star or TP5, It recommended Pro V1. Pretty spot on.

Thanks for posting, I pretty much new going in that the AVX was going to be my best bet, it’s the ball I choose now for meaningful rounds and has been the best ball for me that I’ve ever played.

So surprise, AVX in yellow is it!

Back