2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

This needs a bump. We are getting close!
Hell yes.

I'm excited. Bummed someone had to drop, but still, it'll be a blast.

Hell yes.

Indeed. Always sucks when someone has to drop out. I've actually got a lot of work stuff that threatened to take me out but I'm holding on. I've got 5 days of awesome blocked out and I have a feeling I'm going to need it

Indeed. Always sucks when someone has to drop out. I've actually got a lot of work stuff that threatened to take me out but I'm holding on. I've got 5 days of awesome blocked out and I have a feeling I'm going to need it

Yeah I definitely could use this break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This needs a bump. We are getting close!

Is the Internet even prepared for the damage you will be doing during and after club clash? I am thinking of buying ELY just for the pop it might get when news comes out that you are testing their clubs.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I didn't have my 5 weeks of vacation already spoken for this year. For another few years this thing called work keeps getting in the way of the important stuff!!

Hell yes.

I'll be there.

Get ready to jump.

I can't wait to see all the data from this. Wish I could have put in for it, but will love following along.

I can't wait to see all the data from this. Wish I could have put in for it, but will love following along.
Live FlightScope Date, Live course feedback on some amazing courses, and much more. Its going to be quite the event.

I'll be there.

Get ready to jump.
Slow motion awkward running jumping hugs.

Glad it wasn't you who dropped, that would've sucked.

Slow motion awkward running jumping hugs.

Glad it wasn't you who dropped, that would've sucked.
Not me buddy, I cant freaking wait for this event.

First event for me, no way in hell im missing this

My driver swing was decent for a change on Saturday. Gotta keep it up so I can give some good reviews!

My driver swing was decent for a change on Saturday. Gotta keep it up so I can give some good reviews!

Same here! Somehow putting my driver on full fade.... Eliminated my fade.... Logic, golf does not care about logic

Bumping this one since there is an open spot.

Going to be an awesome time, tons of clubs, great course and instant feedback to the forum and social media!

Sitting thinking about this one while I wait for the skyway to open. Let's test some drivers!

Can't wait to see the list of equipment being tested & the swing data of all the participants.

Can't wait to see the list of equipment being tested & the swing data of all the participants.
Callaway XR16 Sub Zero thread went up this morning, and JB already chimed in saying it will be there. That should excite quite a few!

Callaway XR16 Sub Zero thread went up this morning, and JB already chimed in saying it will be there. That should excite quite a few!
I know I'm excited :)

I know I'm excited :)

I am definitely excited! :alien:

Woke up today to see an email from GG saying that there was a spot for me. I didn't hesitate and jumped at the chance to go to this great event.

I can not wait to get together with this group of THPers and test a whole lot of drivers. Heaven knows I need to find the best for my tee game.

Woke up today to see an email from GG saying that there was a spot for me. I didn't hesitate and jumped at the chance to go to this great event.

I can not wait to get together with this group of THPers and test a whole lot of drivers. Heaven knows I need to find the best for my tee game.
Nice to see a fellow co guy get in :)

I sold that on ebay months ago lol

Congrats on getting in

Back