CONTEST: PUMA Soundchuck Mini

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Contest going on right now on Instagram in the THPGolf feed. Entering is easy and you can win a brand new Soundchuck Mini.

I have one of these and they are awesome! For as small as it is it gets after it!

I've got one already too - so I'm gonna let others enjoy this contest. But the Mini is legit. Lots of sound in a small package!

I have one of these, they are amazing great quality of sound . Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These things are money $$! I use it all the time. Good luck to everyone that enter

Played many rounds with others that had these. Would love to have one on the bag myself.

The soundchuck is awesome! I've had one on my bag for about a year and use it just about every round. Everyone that doesn't have one should enter.

Wow, big week on THP!

I have one of these so I will pass on the contest, but good luck to all who enter !

I remember when I got my soundchuck mini on. It kind of hurt.

Love mine- makes the trip with me to the course and in the garage when cleaning cars etc... Fun little speaker that pumps out some solid quality!

Good luck to everyone entering!

Awesome contest! We have three in our household including the OG version.

Good luck everyone. I’m rooting for @Canadan lol

These are some amazing speakers. I have one and for some reason it keeps finding its way to my daughters room. Winning this one would solve that problem!

Read a lot of good things about these. In to try to win one.

Awesome, love music on the course but I already my Bluetooth speaker... Good luck all!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great Contest - I was never a music on the course guy, but after the MC I think I am now a convert, and the soundchuck is so simple to use with great sound and functionality

Huge fan of my Soundchuck Mini. Good luck to everyone who enters!

loving all of these contests

Great Contest - I was never a music on the course guy, but after the MC I think I am now a convert, and the soundchuck is so simple to use with great sound and functionality
Same. I played waves crashing on it while I was golfing to simulate Haig. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

In it to win it!!

I've had mine for about 18 months and it's awesome. This thing gets a workout whenever I'm outside or working in the garage. Good luck to everyone that enters.

Great little contest! I have one already and love it! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome contest, never owned one so I'm in!

Wow, looks like I won this on Instagram! Thanks THP and Puma, I will put it to good use right away.

Back