Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went through a putter fitting today. Anser shaped plumbers neck at 35 inches instead of the flow necks at 34 I have been playing. That means more ponders :).

Went through a putter fitting today. Anser shaped plumbers neck at 35 inches instead of the flow necks at 34 I have been playing. That means more ponders :).
I like flow necks.

Just package up some of those flow neck beauties and send them up here...y'know...for safe keeping.

Very interesting. Not long before more Betti ponders!

​Big Bertha V Series 3 Wood.

Where'd this one come from?

I've been staring at their twitter pics all day.

Then I went to Ace of Clubs website for fitting/ repair/component information.

Then I spent a good 20 min on the Miura website...

Not a short term ponder and then buy, but a long term aspire to goals ponder.

I'm going to save up some add'l funds see if my game is in the right spot then boom, retire the DPFs.

(*current mood)
(**current mood changes by the minute)

I've been staring at their twitter pics all day.

Then I went to Ace of Clubs website for fitting/ repair/component information.

Then I spent a good 20 min on the Miura website...

Not a short term ponder and then buy, but a long term aspire to goals ponder.

I'm going to save up some add'l funds see if my game is in the right spot then boom, retire the DPFs.

(*current mood)
(**current mood changes by the minute)

I'll play the enabler card - if you can play the DPFs, you can play those.

​Big Bertha V Series 3 Wood.

Hit one this weekend... Hit 3 balls and I hit all 3 perfectly. I really am hard pondering one as well.

Pondering new irons. Not sure I need them it's just something I want now. Thinking either the new JPX EZ's or the XR OS's.

Toulon.

Seriously would hurt someone for some time with one.

Pondering new irons. Not sure I need them it's just something I want now. Thinking either the new JPX EZ's or the XR OS's.

The XR OS irons are crazy. High, far, and super forgiving.

No need to dare, waiting to see if we review, if not then I'm buying.
I want this one...

Memphis_Beauty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back