The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Hell yes!
TOMORROW!!!

635614671077083190-1875329131__1389025911.gif

Oh crap i was thinking it was later this year

Oh crap i was thinking it was later this year
It's going to be national "Bring your wall charger or battery pack and headset to work day" for me!

Yes!! House of Cards!

It's going to be national "Bring your wall charger or battery pack and headset to work day" for me!
Dang it i need to finish sopranos again still only in season 6A

House of cards is great!

House of cards is great!

Last year was just ok, in my opinion. It felt like they were trying to hard, sort of. Sooooo, hopefully this year they get it back to where it was for the first two seasons.

Anyone heard anything about Season 2 of Narcos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOMORROW!!!

635614671077083190-1875329131__1389025911.gif
I'm actually off tomorrow and will be hitting this up early. I wasn't crazy about Season 3, so I'm excited, but not that​ excited.

Last year was just ok, in my opinion. It felt like they were trying to hard, sort of. Sooooo, hopefully this year they get it back to where it was for the first two seasons.

my wife loves the show but didnt like last season. it doesn't do much for me.

I'm on puppy duty for a few more weeks. Which means 4 hour sleeping intervals. I'll probably be binge watching HOC Season 4 in late April or early May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binge watched "Flaked" over the last two nights. It has some potential and some bright spots but left something to be desired.

I think I've mentioned it before but Peaky Blinders might be the most underrated series on Netflix. So solid IMO

Binge watched "Flaked" over the last two nights. It has some potential and some bright spots but left something to be desired.
I added that to "my list" today, was curious how it was.

I added that to "my list" today, was curious how it was.

It was interesting to see Will Arnett in a role where comedy was not the main focus. Plot twist is solid but the character development is poor.

It was interesting to see Will Arnett in a role where comedy was not the main focus. Plot twist is solid but the character development is poor.
I bet it was odd to see him in a non-comedy role.

I'll check it out.

I think I've mentioned it before but Peaky Blinders might be the most underrated series on Netflix. So solid IMO

Looking forward to season three. I agree it is a fun watch that does not get talked about enough.

Looking forward to season three. I agree it is a fun watch that does not get talked about enough.

Delayed until October which really sucks, but I am also very excited for season 3

Delayed until October which really sucks, but I am also very excited for season 3

Word? Delayed all the way until October? I love that show, so awesome. Not surprising giving the talent involved that it takes a while to get everybody together but I need more of the Shelbys in my life.

Edit: This article has some light spoilers and an update posted yesterday says it could be back on BBC in April... not sure what that means for next week but hopefully it doesn't get pushed back to October for us over here in the states.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ected-to-start-as-filming-wraps-a6804836.html

Guess I'll add Peaky Blinders too.

Word? Delayed all the way until October? I love that show, so awesome. Not surprising giving the talent involved that it takes a while to get everybody together but I need more of the Shelbys in my life.

Edit: This article has some light spoilers and an update posted yesterday says it could be back on BBC in April... not sure what that means for next week but hopefully it doesn't get pushed back to October for us over here in the states.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ected-to-start-as-filming-wraps-a6804836.html

IMDB...
3162110be86f1c6e08e8dde6c1f2a53d.jpg

Back