Thank you Alez367

Den60

Reaction score
Handicap
13.6 USGA
I had posted in the Albatross coin thread that I was kicking myself for not joining last year (I waited because I didn't join this site until the later part of the year and didn't know what the Albatross club was until about October and figured I would just wait until the new year started). Alez367 PM'd me and said he had an extra Folds of Honor coin that he would send to me. I tried to offer him something in trade but he just sent the coin which I found in the mail today. It is a beautiful coin that I will cherish (my Grandfather served in WWII and had his ship shot out from under him, though he did survive).

I just want to give a shout out for Alez367 for a wonder gesture. I will be an Albatross member on here from this point on and eagerly await the second coin for my collection.

Great gesture ! Way to go!

Nicely done Alez367...

Alex is awesome dude

Alex is top notch. No doubt!

Well done Alex, great gesture!

Alex is a great guy. No surprise he stepped up for a fellow THP'er

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

He's a pretty good dude even if he gets to live in San Diego all year long.

That is awesome!!!

Man WTG Alex!!!

Alex is a great guy. Well done.

Dennis, I'm glad it finally arrived. Very sorry you didn't get it sooner since it was sent on 2/27. Either way I am glad you have it now and can bring a positive memory to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis, I'm glad it finally arrived. Very sorry you didn't get it sooner since it was sent on 2/27. Either way I am glad you have it now and can bring a positive memory to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I hadn't checked the mail for a few days and there is no need to apologize. Thank you again!

Back