The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner and drinks tonight with Cobra Golf and then early to bed. So tired.

That's got to be tough going from east coast to west coast. Enjoy dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's got to be tough going from east coast to west coast. Enjoy dinner

East Coast to West Coach, on the day of setting the clocks backward. Burtal.

East Coast to West Coach, on the day of setting the clocks backward. Burtal.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that part. Dang that is brutal

Great time tonight with Cobra Golf. So tired, but have a big day tomorrow too with Titleist in the morning and Toulon in the afternoon.

Great time tonight with Cobra Golf. So tired, but have a big day tomorrow too with Titleist in the morning and Toulon in the afternoon.

Looking forward to what comes out of today's meetings. Sounds like things are going to kick started real quick

Toulon!!!

Titleist and Toulon should be a really cool day.

Hopes of staying on the west coast have been dashed. Looking like #TeamHicksta is MD bound next spring...

Hopes of staying on the west coast have been dashed. Looking like #TeamHicksta is MD bound next spring...

Sorry to hear you have to move but we welcome you to MD. Annapolis?

so does anyone know what rihanna is saying in her new song work? i heard it on the radio ...doesn't seem like she is saying words lol

Driving from Dallas to Houston today. Apparently the only thing to look forward to on the drive is a giant Jerky store.

Yeah? Whatcha doin there? :alien2:

Soon as you get settled we'll need to have an outing!

'Work'

Assuming nothing changes I'll be there when there's none of that terrible white stuff on the ground!

just as good. Several THPers including me live around that area. Will be nice to have another one close by

Yessir! You guys will be seeing plenty of my mug :D

Driving from Dallas to Houston today. Apparently the only thing to look forward to on the drive is a giant Jerky store.
Reading your post, the first thing that popped into my head was:

dfbf099770ec6e91dd5578d68e0d0975.jpg

You wanna see how Texas does things bigger........stop here if your going down I-45 or I-35.

Official_logo_for_Buc-ee's,_Ltd.jpg

There's a little more than that depending on the route you travel lol

haha he was getting fatter and healthier last night at about 330 am.
Oh how I actually kinda miss the middle of the night feedings

Awesome...looking forward to meeting you. As Emart2173 said a good bunch of us with 10 to 15 minutes of there, and many others not much further away.. Is this a permanent move or a temporary assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back