Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, no but I promised him a super long walk as soon as I am done

I see. I hope you finished up pretty quickly. If looks could kill....

Long walk complete and all is forgiven and now exhausted haha.

0b08495a58976ca1c0fff6b7fc48bf80.jpg

Does he get all excited when he here the work walk? Our dog Hogan gets fired up.

Does he get all excited when he here the work walk? Our dog Hogan gets fired up.
Thats hilarious because we can NEVER say walk or its go time. We say "woo" when discussing a walk in the future haha. Ill take her for a "woo" after I get out of the shower. If you say walk you better be prepared to go immediately. Pretty sure she's catching on to woo tho, may be time to switch it up lol

Thats hilarious because we can NEVER say walk or its go time. We say "woo" when discussing a walk in the future haha. Ill take her for a "woo" after I get out of the shower. If you say walk you better be prepared to go immediately. Pretty sure she's catching on to woo tho, may be time to switch it up lol

We started referring to it as a "w" in front of Tucker for this exact reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup the dude acts like we're going on a big adventure. I guess he gets excited to smell his buddy's pee or something.

We can't say walk around Ellie, or ball or ride (she goes NUTS for the word ride). I am not sure Arrow really knows a lot of words, because we haven't said them around him because of Ellie. I never realized that until just now.

We can't even spell ball or walk around Brix anymore. He legitimately understands what they mean when we spell them. The other 2 don't but we can spell ball and Brix will go find his it's kind of creepy actually lol.

We can't even spell ball or walk around Brix anymore. He legitimately understands what they mean when we spell them. The other 2 don't but we can spell ball and Brix will go find his it's kind of creepy actually lol.
I spelled w a l k out with my hands one time and our girl like pushed me over and pinned me down lol it was hilarious. Damn thing can read apparently.

The Pets Thread

Sitting at the animal ER with out in laws dog. Hoping everything is ok. I think our puppy got a little too rough and scratched her in the eye.

Oh no. We are thinking about you guys.

We can't say walk around Ellie, or ball or ride (she goes NUTS for the word ride). I am not sure Arrow really knows a lot of words, because we haven't said them around him because of Ellie. I never realized that until just now.
We can't say car or bye-bye around Bailey without her heading straight to the garage door.

We can't say car or bye-bye around Bailey without her heading straight to the garage door.
Funny, our older dog see's me putting my shoes on and goes straight to the treat door because she knows she gets one when I leave the house.

Funny, our older dog see's me putting my shoes on and goes straight to the treat door because she knows she gets one when I leave the house.
I keep my cat treats on a kitchen shelf. I used to periodically give her a treat. Now, if I just walk through the kitchen, she demands a treat. And acts like she is going to die without it. Who has trained who?

Here's my little guy! He's an Australian Shepard. His name is JD (short for Jack Daniels of course)
a572f56ea1f59e57a9c8a4b6bedc6c79.jpg

I keep my cat treats on a kitchen shelf. I used to periodically give her a treat. Now, if I just walk through the kitchen, she demands a treat. And acts like she is going to die without it. Who has trained who?

My cats are more crazy about food than my dog. Need to keep stuff locked up tight or they will get into it. Feeding time is first trying not to be tripped up just trying to get to their food.

My cats are more crazy about food than my dog. Need to keep stuff locked up tight or they will get into it. Feeding time is first trying not to be tripped up just trying to get to their food.
I tried to save $4 by buying "not her brand" of cat food. Had to donate it to humane society. You would have thought that I was trying to poison her. Couldn't even mix it and get her to eat it

I tried to save $4 by buying "not her brand" of cat food. Had to donate it to humane society. You would have thought that I was trying to poison her. Couldn't even mix it and get her to eat it
Mine are picky with the dry food, not so much with the canned.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Great news. We got really lucky in that my wife's parents dog had a small scratch on her cornea, which we hopefully can treat over the next few days. She took all the poking and prodding like a champ. Nothing serious in the end, but the nerves go up quite a bit. Last time I was at the ER I ended up leaving without my Ben, so that was the last place I wanted to take her. She's resting on the couch now and we're keeping the dogs apart except for outside time. She even got a special trip to Petco for some goodies.

Uh oh, I told Aria I was about to go play golf..... She's not happy I'm leaving her
e73246d1433d6e553e8329b2c260bc99.jpg

All is forgiven
28574a4fe1bff29a8fac7f9eac210de0.jpg

The Pets Thread

Had to put my Big Boy down yesterday.

This was my 6th dog since childhood, and aside from my first doggie's passing (I was still a kid back then), this one hurts the most.

He was awesome.
1bf184ddb942ada780a76ee6af8a9c23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back