The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Down 1.6 for the week.
Tough week ahead, going to try and get a few workouts in.

Down 28 pounds for contest
Hopefully that In and Out, goes In and Out.

Get it?

Down 1.8lbs for the week after holding steady for a bit. I'm actually surprised I was down, diet was sketchy, and had one less day working out, but I drank tons of water.

I am down for the week, I just need to really get motivated to lose the last 15 pounds to be under 200.

Down 1.6 for the week.
Tough week ahead, going to try and get a few workouts in.

Down 28 pounds for contest

Not really closing the gap dude! But I'm happy. That should put me right around 25 lbs I think.

Down 2.4 this week! Would've liked a little more but can't complain with a loss. Good week of working out and I feel good. Got to stop worrying about the numbers and just keep going!

Not really closing the gap dude! But I'm happy. That should put me right around 25 lbs I think.
You and i are tied to the decimal point 11.08%

Still stuck at 193 lb. Really need to control what I eat & be strict about it this week. Good news is I did 3 really killer workouts last week, & my clothes are fitting better, so I hope that means I'm gaining muscle & losing fat at the same time so overall weight lost

Mine will be sent in soon, have some work to get done before I can get to a scale.

Not a bad week, given we had company, and it impacted my workouts and eating pattern. Hope I am still hanging with my team mate Texashacker ... we have been fairly close several weeks with our numbers ...

Last edited:
Down .8 pounds. Not a great weekend for sticking to my diet, and I'm pretty sure tonight's meal will give that .8 pounds back and then some. Still got a week before next weigh in though.

Weighed in under 200 for the first time in over a year. 5 more lbs to get to my goal. Slow and steady. I'll make it, but not sure if it will be before the end of the contest.

Week 8 is in the books, as a group we lost 31.2 lbs bringing the total to 423.2 lbs

Here are the standings by % lost of the teams:

1. Team Two Fat at 5.93%
2. The Slobs at 4.59%
3. Going Low at 4.26
Bon-Bon at 4.25%
Team 3 at 4.19%
6. Gutbusters at 3.30%

Oh man Team Bon Bon got passed. Only a few weeks last and we want to be on the podium .

All joking aside that is a huge number for lbs lost! Really proud of everyone!

I can't believe it's been 8 weeks already and we only have a little over 2 weeks left! So glad I got involved in this, it's been absolutely great for me! Thanks for putting it together MD441! Now time for a stretch run.

I have agree with so-illhacker ... I would not be at this weight right now without this event. Its has been really a great event that has made me get on the treadmill when I was too tired/sick and to actually learn to watch what I was eating by counting the calories.

Thanks!!!

Had a real bad week and went up a few pounds, just means I gotta get back on the grind.

Week 8 is in the books, as a group we lost 31.2 lbs bringing the total to 423.2 lbs

Here are the standings by % lost of the teams:

1. Team Two Fat at 5.93%
2. The Slobs at 4.59%
3. Going Low at 4.26
Bon-Bon at 4.25%
Team 3 at 4.19%
6. Gutbusters at 3.30%

Nice work going low! Let's pass one more group before this thing is over.

Not a great week so far. Hoping it can be salvaged

Same here ... got a LOT of freaking work to do this weekend. I went out twice this week for dinner ... and I indulged ... its safe to say, I partake in the the intake when I go out ...

It can always be salvaged unless you have already weighed in.

I had a bad day yesterday. Got home from work and couldn't kick my cravings for girl scout cookies.

Wheels are falling off this week. Too much "life" going on right now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Long day today, and didnt want to work out. Sucked it up and got an hour and a half workout in. Hate days when I just want to be lazy but still need to workout.

Back