NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo I watched the replay..... How was that NOT offside? I know you can bring it in behind you when you have possession, but he clearly lost the puck and lost possession and therefore offside

No coach's challenge or the refs got it wrong again after the challenge? It's gotta go.

Sooooo I watched the replay..... How was that NOT offside? I know you can bring it in behind you when you have possession, but he clearly lost the puck and lost possession and therefore offside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The refs disagree with you. If you freeze frame every play then a lot of calls would be changed. It was a good goal and that's that!

The King has spoken!

The challenge isn't going anywhere, we are stuck with it.

I like the challenge to a degree, I just disagree with that call but then again I disagree with a good amount of calls.... And no I don't disagree just because it was against the caps. I just think it was offsides.... Badly offsides

No coach's challenge or the refs got it wrong again after the challenge? It's gotta go.

It was in overtime so went to Toronto..... Even the caps player knew he was offsides after the replay

The challenge just needs to be tweaked and adjusted IMO. I all about getting calls correct but this game is fast, really fast I don't want tons of time being spent trying to get every call 100% correct. I don't watch baseball because it is slow, don't do that to hockey.

It was in overtime so went to Toronto..... Even the caps player knew he was offsides after the replay

So I'm confused, if it was offsides, why wasn't it overturned in Toronto? Unlike when it's up to the refs, Toronto is usually pretty good with this stuff.

If the refs don't get it right and the review process still doesn't get it right then it's a waste of time and should go.

The refs thought that he had control of the puck somehow, try to find the play on YouTube and tell me what you think

The challenge just needs to be tweaked and adjusted IMO. I all about getting calls correct but this game is fast, really fast I don't want tons of time being spent trying to get every call 100% correct. I don't watch baseball because it is slow, don't do that to hockey.

Completely agree, I think the blue line and crossbar cameras will help that get sped up. I hope at least it will.

Completely agree, I think the blue line and crossbar cameras will help that get sped up. I hope at least it will.

They talked about including those for the playoffs and if they are successful they will be used next season I assume.

I honestly think it was so close last night. That they didn't have enough to overturn it.

Yes, I am wearing my Caps glasses but that's my 2 cents.

They talked about including those for the playoffs and if they are successful they will be used next season I assume.

I honestly think it was so close last night. That they didn't have enough to overturn it.

Yes, I am wearing my Caps glasses but that's my 2 cents.

Oh absolutely and if they had red wings jerseys on I would probably say the same thing, we can't help it out team never does anything wrong.... Just like on the internet my driver does 325 down the middle . But trying to be unbiased I would say offsides but can agree if they said they didn't have enough to overturn it..... But to say it's confirmed is a stretch.

I hate the challenge rule. Give me better angles to see if the puck crossed the line.

Goalie equipment is shrinking and I support that but I don't care about more goals I care about seeing more talent and scoring opportunities. I wold love the see the NHL increase the ice size a little. Not iihf big but something a little larger.

I hate the challenge rule. Give me better angles to see if the puck crossed the line.

Goalie equipment is shrinking and I support that but I don't care about more goals I care about seeing more talent and scoring opportunities. I wold love the see the NHL increase the ice size a little. Not iihf big but something a little larger.

I like the goalie equipment getting smaller and the ice bigger. I would also like to see:
- 3-2-1 point per game system.
- Remove the trapezoid just treat the goalies like any other player if they decide to play the puck.
- Eliminate the instigator penalty.

I am with Scrap about more goals, I do not care about more goals. Just want to see a quality product on the ice

I am with Scrap about more goals, I do not care about more goals. Just want to see a quality product on the ice

They added an extra body on the ice with a 4th ref and took up ice space but the rink is the same size and the player equipment is also larger and coaching has evolved to restrict player movement on the ice. They need more space IMO.

They added an extra body on the ice with a 4th ref and took up ice space but the rink is the same size and the player equipment is also larger and coaching has evolved to restrict player movement on the ice. They need more space IMO.
I agree about the space but the Olympic is too big IMO. Maybe figure out a way to add just a little more space.

I agree about the space but the Olympic is too big IMO. Maybe figure out a way to add just a little more space.

I think if you go between the current NHL ice and the iihf ice would be perfect size. I just don't think the owners would want to remove a row of seats in against the glass.

I think if you go between the current NHL ice and the iihf ice would be perfect size. I just don't think the owners would want to remove a row of seats in against the glass.
All about the dollar, damn shame

Excited to see Tryamkin tonight, possibly even on the same pairing as Pedan!

Let me guess Blackhawks playing someone for Rivalry night haha

Let me guess Blackhawks playing someone for Rivalry night haha

Who cares... I've got my championship game tonight, hoping to have another one of these
a35743ed8c61d9a360716b36095eb933.jpg

Good luck!

Hahah Flyers at Blackhawks what a shocker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back