EVNROLL Putters - THP at HQ

Very interesting and understandable tech. The off center outcomes look almost too good to believe. Best off all, the putters look fantastic. I am now looking at my putter collection and thinking about selling a few to make room for one of these.

1ca52298f64c3e84fa1a050a9f2801af.jpg
a30aa1a0ccb07622095d08e88864713d.jpg
7d580e1e30274923f3505e9be9e475a2.jpg

You can bring that to club clash with me right? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Questions:

1.) Will they be eventually offered LH?

2.) Will they be offered in stores to be able to test them out?

Ok this thread and content was crazy cool!

What was his response to high MOI vS rolL ofF the face? I think he believes from my readings that the role of the face plays a big part MORE SO than MOI?. But did he have any opinions other than that? Like how would this technology and a high moi mesh?

2 Questions:

1.) Will they be eventually offered LH?

2.) Will they be offered in stores to be able to test them out?

Check out the thread, pictures of the LH models are here.
Yes, they will be available in stores.

another takeaway....I need very flat putters, usually dont pay attention to it but it was brought to my attention how crazy high the toe was up today. Guerin made a quick adjustment to one I was rolling today and it was noticeable different for me

another takeaway....I need very flat putters, usually dont pay attention to it but it was brought to my attention how crazy high the toe was up today. Guerin made a quick adjustment to one I was rolling today and it was noticeable different for me
Something the vast vast vast majority of golfers overlook.

You keep your hands low, typically, when you address a putt. I can see how a flat putter would benefit you.

Now, the finger down the shaft...

Very interesting video and man, that ER5!!!

This thread has helped a lot with this release, IMO. It seems like just the other day when people were underwhelmed with the look of these during the PGA. I think a few different angles on some great photos+ a little more explanation on the tech has definitely pulled a 180 on my initial thoughts. Nice work guys!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You keep your hands low, typically, when you address a putt. I can see how a flat putter would benefit you.

Now, the finger down the shaft...
Lol its only been 2 years or so with no finger action

This thread has helped a lot with this release, IMO. It seems like just the other day when people were underwhelmed with the look of these during the PGA. I think a few different angles on some great photos+ a little more explanation on the tech has definitely pulled a 180 on my initial thoughts. Nice work guys!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Today and yesterday both showed me just how much better these things look than the pics

Very intriguing tech and good looking design. I hope that one of the shops around here carries these so I can give them a shot someday.

Love the little extra with the head cover ball marker.

Just caught up.

Fantastic videos with Guerin. 5/8 of forgiveness would be absolutely huge for me.

Love the adjustable weights and the res color options. What's the total weight of the heads?

I can get around the pricepoint for the strokes gained with this.

My favorite part was the 441 video "Got it"

Thanks for the coverage guys, really intrigued by this one.

The roll board was wicked cool. I would be very interested in giving these a try and going head to head against a "normal" putter. It seems like the technology can really really help out a lot of people.

I noticed that Guerin upped the head weight. Are all the putters counterbalanced? Will he make the putters up without the counterbalance?

Patrick

I noticed that Guerin upped the head weight. Are all the putters counterbalanced? Will he make the putters up without the counterbalance?

Patrick

Its a preference and he certainly can go without.

Loved the video and robot testings. That is amazingly consistent roll.

It was definitely an eye opening visit and talking with Guerin who has changed so much the landscape of putters has me thinking.

Oh boy. A couple of his offerings have me intrigued.

That ER1 is so nice. I haven't wanted a new putter since I joined THP but this year some of the tech in putters has me in full ponder mode with this one being way up on the list.

To be honest, I figured I was never going to change putters after finding SeeMore thanks to THP. I love my Z3c & FGP2 shapes; I am better with them than my Cure RX2 putter (and I love the tech behind Cure putters - I'm just more consistent with my SeeMores).

BUT...

After seeing this tread, I am certainly going to try these out! Very cool offerings from GR & Evnroll!

I am going to be hard pressed to replace my Guerin Tour Spec Mallet...

But I will try! C'mon ER2!

Patrick

I am going to be hard pressed to replace my Guerin Tour Spec Mallet...

But I will try! C'mon ER2!

Patrick

I should have samples coming to THP HQ very soon. They will be on the THP Tour Van if you make it out to a THP Event, you are welcome to roll them.

That's exciting news, love that THP is going to get up close and personal with these putters.

Back